Win a pair of tickets to Derby County v Nottingham Forest on Monday 17th December courtesy of Carabao Energy Drink

Day

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The winners for a pair of tickets for the Derby v Forest game, courtesy of Carabao Energy Drink are:

@Sleepy P @RamLad1884 @Curtains and @True Ram

I will drop you all a private message shortly.

The draw was fully recorded and uploaded to YouTube below. 

The app used for the draw was:

Choose For Me - Random Choice Maker by Qi Chen
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/choose-for-me-random-choice-maker/id1225080179?mt=8

6 minutes ago, ossieram said:

How many people that entered already have a ticket for the match?

I didn't bother entering because I've got a season ticket and thought it would be good for somebody that maybe couldn't afford to buy one to be in with a chance of winning.

My thoughts exactly, always thought @Curtains was a season ticket holder so he'll probably claim his tickets and stick 'em in a drawer somewhere leaving two empty seats standing out like a sore thumb, at least they won't be pink seats.

51 minutes ago, mozza said:

My thoughts exactly, always thought @Curtains was a season ticket holder so he'll probably claim his tickets and stick 'em in a drawer somewhere leaving two empty seats standing out like a sore thumb, at least they won't be pink seats.

He'll have to take the prize tickets, and give his season ticket to someone else, seeing as you can't give the tickets to a 3rd party.

1 hour ago, ossieram said:

I didn't bother entering because I've got a season ticket and thought it would be good for somebody that maybe couldn't afford to buy one to be in with a chance of winning.

Not many. I thought the same thing so I am sure a lot of others did too. 

43 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

He'll have to take the prize tickets, and give his season ticket to someone else, seeing as you can't give the tickets to a 3rd party.

As I suggested, empty seats, somewhere, can't see my new  best friend curtains offering his seat/ticket to anyone. 

2 hours ago, ossieram said:

I had a punt at 32 minutes you never know. Seriously I already had a ticket so why would I want another.

10 hours ago, Gritters said:

I had a punt at 32 minutes you never know. Seriously I already had a ticket so why would I want another.

Same here.  Silly answer, as no need for tickets, as I already have my ST seat, and have purchased the spare one next to me for the glory-hunting Muckerette.

Congrats to the winners.  Let's hope you're still smiling at the end!

COYR.

8 hours ago, steve brummie said:

All of 24 seconds!

Vingt Quatre seconds

Veinticuatro segundos.

Too late as usual, I’d have taken Mozza as my plus one.

Maybe one of the winners could oblige.

Not mentioning anyone specifically, just...

Pull yerself together Curtains!?

Cheers, i'll tell Jeeves to take the night off, he'd set the sat-nav for Smethwick anorl, ah well, always next time.

Archived