Supporters Charter Meeting | 06/11/18 | Submit your questions to the club

Day

The next Supporters Charter Meeting will take place at on Tuesday 6th November.

Please use this thread to submit any questions you would like us to put forward to the club by Friday 12th October, 9am.

Using the like reaction only, register your vote(s) on the questions you would like us to bring to the meeting.

As always we ask that sensible questions only are submitted to this topic and no discussions take place, this allows us and other members to easily view and vote on the questions that they would like to be put forward to the club.

Any discussions, questions that we feel are not sensible or reactions other than likes will be removed by moderators.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really my question but in light of a debate on here think it's worth asking. 

How are individual match ticket prices decided and what factors are taken into account.

MM obviously thought £25 was a fair price for wathing Derby play Man United so why would he think any price above that is reasonable for watching a Championship match?

Don’t know if this is one for here or the next “an evening with...”, but I’d like to know more about Rams TV. Particularly whether it’s sustainable or not. It feels like a lot of effort goes into it, but how many currently subscribe, and is that number enough to maintain the level of quality broadcasting us ex-pats are currently spoiled with?

And what plans are in place for it when we go up? (I assume games can no longer be broadcast). 

26 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not really my question but in light of a debate on here think it's worth asking. 

How are individual match ticket prices decided and what factors are taken into account.

MM obviously thought £25 was a fair price for wathing Derby play Man United so why would he think any price above that is reasonable for watching a Championship match?

Mine is a continuation of this, even with the appointment of Frank, attendances are still not where they can be. I know it’s early days with a handful of home games so far but I’m curious to know if the club has measures or plans to get the attendance up. 

You’ve acknowledged that Lampard is changing our style. Was the appointment of Lampard a conscious effort to increase the attractiveness of our football? 

If so, to prevent another Pearson happening again are you already identifying potential successors for Lampard and if not, why not? 

Simple one this.

Why do the club offer concession rates on 18-22 age tickets for a season ticket, but not individual games?

The seat next to ours is empty, but clicking on the Buy tickets link for Sheffield Utd shows its £30 for adults, £21.50 for seniors, and £17 for under 18's.

From £17 for under 18's to £30 for an adult is a massive jump to ask the lowest paid workers/students in society to pay, as this is where the 18-22 yr olds will often find themselves.

Most under 18's will have parents who pick up the cost, and a majority of over 60's will have more disposible income to spend on football than the 18-22 age group, so it seems an anomaly to me to not offer a concession on a match by match basis that is currently available to season ticket holders.

I see no real reason that under 22's tickets aren't priced the same as under 18's to be honest, not least because we'll make up the difference in flogging them cheap alcohol at £4.20 a pop.

Are conscious efforts being made to offload first team players that are very clearly not part of Lampards plans who will likely be on high wages (specifically Thorne, Butterfield and Anya) or is it left to the players to actively seek minutes elsewhere?

<optional extra>As the minutes seem to be getting shared amongst the three in the u23s could this be putting them in the shop window so to speak? 

With all the new building work going off on the other side of the river next to pride park, could the club purchase some land for match parking?  Rent the space to office workers during the week, make sure there’s some good access and exit strategies too.

What about renting the old gasometer land for parking while they find a new owner?

It must be cheaper to buy tickets on line than pay someone to man the ticket office. so why do I have to pay an extra £1 per ticket online even if I buy 4 in one transaction and why do you charge £1 for posting my ticket but the postage cost is 50p. This is penalising people who travel further who can’t just nip down to the ticket office to buy tickets.

At the fan forum forum at the beginning of last season, Mel said "I tell you what, when we go up all you season tickets holders will have your 1st PL season on us", or words to that effect.

I take it that still stands?

The 3 most popular questions that have been forwarded to the club are below, looks like it's all ticket related this time.

On 01/10/2018 at 19:33, G STAR RAM said:

On 04/10/2018 at 19:13, reveldevil said:

Simple one this.

Why do the club offer concession rates on 18-22 age tickets for a season ticket, but not individual games?

The seat next to ours is empty, but clicking on the Buy tickets link for Sheffield Utd shows its £30 for adults, £21.50 for seniors, and £17 for under 18's.

From £17 for under 18's to £30 for an adult is a massive jump to ask the lowest paid workers/students in society to pay, as this is where the 18-22 yr olds will often find themselves.

Most under 18's will have parents who pick up the cost, and a majority of over 60's will have more disposible income to spend on football than the 18-22 age group, so it seems an anomaly to me to not offer a concession on a match by match basis that is currently available to season ticket holders.

I see no real reason that under 22's tickets aren't priced the same as under 18's to be honest, not least because we'll make up the difference in flogging them cheap alcohol at £4.20 a pop.

On 06/10/2018 at 09:25, Gritters said:

It must be cheaper to buy tickets on line than pay someone to man the ticket office. so why do I have to pay an extra £1 per ticket online even if I buy 4 in one transaction and why do you charge £1 for posting my ticket but the postage cost is 50p. This is penalising people who travel further who can’t just nip down to the ticket office to buy tickets.

Archived