How many?

Mazzaram

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, NorfolkRam said:

Very poor showing tbf. I guess most expecting a spanking but missed a cracking night!

I've said on another thread that I don't think 3000 is poor (let alone very poor) at all. If it had been pretty much any other away fixture that far away,  on a Tuesday night, when it's on TV in the early round of this cup 3k would be considered a decent turnout. We shouldn't be getting carried away just because it was Man Utd. 

27 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I've said on another thread that I don't think 3000 is poor (let alone very poor) at all. If it had been pretty much any other away fixture that far away,  on a Tuesday night, when it's on TV in the early round of this cup 3k would be considered a decent turnout. We shouldn't be getting carried away just because it was Man Utd. 

Nowhere is that far away from Derby really.. Certainly not Manchester.

7 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

OK, so it's not quite the other side of the world but it's still two hours away which, might be a bit of a journey for some for a mid-week game if they've got work or school next day.

The point I was making in terms of distance is that 3000 isn't too bad for a mid week match 2 hours away but maybe not for a nearer fixture such as Forest, Leicester or Stoke.

16 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

I used to live just outside Derby and work in Stockport. It's truly a horrible journey.

I could get to East Mids Airport and hop on a plane and be in Switzerland and on the slopes in Zermatt quicker....almost.

TBF, I didn't go, but it's a horrible and very wet drive from Florida, especially on a Tuesday night.

Archived