v Millwall (A) Match Thread

Woodley Ram

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I have to say, system and tactics aside, Derby players all over the pitch have been ducking out of 50/50s all game. 

We got too many lightweight players always need some tough players in a football side physically and mentally.

Taken short and then even THAT cross is blocked by the first ducking man.

8TH CORNER. 

Leads to a Millwall counterattack which is broken up by an excellent Tomori tackle. 

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

Lovely move sees Waghorn smash home but he's offside. And I think he was.

I think so too. Excellent move though as you say. That's the type of football we're looking for.

It's reassuring to at least see it in moments. 

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Lovely move sees Waghorn smash home but he's offside. And I think he was.

Are you at the match or watching a stream?

1 minute ago, dcfcfan1 said:

We need lampard out asap . Job too big for him

How ridiculous. We have a new young manager, and a new young squad, and you expect them to gel instantly? Millwall away is always a tough game. We won't suddenly storm the league overnight, it takes time.

Bogle lacking the confidence in this setting to take-on his man. Which is a shame. He's not very adept at crossing from deep, he's much better once he's at the byline. 

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Taken short and then even THAT cross is blocked by the first ducking man.

8TH CORNER. 

Leads to a Millwall counterattack which is broken up by an excellent Tomori tackle. 

It's madness. Why is Mount taking the corners? Let Lawrence do it on his side of the pitch. I realize it was Lawrence's cross from the short corner that was blocked, but I did feel he learnt from Baird blasting them in and his long corners had become quite dangerous.

Archived