Dirties v The Snake

Jimbo Ram

28 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

I'm halfway through the match thread. If tears could be bottled, this would be nectar. Thanks for the £2m Snakes, you're welcome to the rick.

The moaning goes on for so long, you'll need another beer. 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Andicis said:

Unlucky Bojan.

Carson won the champions league too, down jr forget.

im not sure what that means. Either:

A) Rowett has experience managing champions league winners. 

B) having a champions league winner in your team ain’t no thang. 

C) everyone and his dog has won the champions league. 

Sith Happens
Just now, TigerTedd said:

Carson won the champions league too, down jr forget.

im not sure what that means. Either:

A) Rowett has experience managing champions league winners. 

B) having a champions league winner in your team ain’t no thang. 

C) everyone and his dog has won the champions league. 

I agree with C i mean forest have won it like 40 times and have held it for that long too

That will give everyone food for thought.

do we pick a more robust central midfield? I could even see BJ keeping his place. 

As for stoke....

williams might sort the defence out, but Afobe? They look a bit of a mess at the moment.

12 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Here's a good thread on the Snake forum - "Rate Roger Twaty vs Leeds":

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/281347/rate-rowett-leeds

Seems at some of them might be twigging that they've been mugged for a couple of million....! Lol

I hate Rowett but even I can only manage halfway down the first page - they seem to dislike him, already. ?

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

I hate Rowett but even I can only manage halfway down the first page - they seem to dislike him, already. ?

You hate him? You should have said something, dont suffer in silence next time.

Just listened to the Moan in on Radio 5 live. There was a Potters fan on moaning already about the snake and saying he hasn't had the experience of Managing such a big club as Stoke before. After I choked on my cuppa I nearly rang in but couldn't stop laughing........

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Just listened to the Moan in on Radio 5 live. There was a Potters fan on moaning already about the snake and saying he hasn't had the experience of Managing such a big club as Stoke before. After I choked on my cuppa I nearly rang in but couldn't stop laughing........

I agree, hes managed burton don't they know 

Quote from their forum 

Shockingly bad start. For starters, we just don't look remotely fit enough. What the duck have they been doing in pre-season? As professional athletes, there's no excuse for not being up to the required standards of fitness. You can see the gulf between Leeds and ourselves with just a quick glance at the players. 

And that was just the start of the issues.The shape of the team is wrong, the formation isn't going to work with the squad that we have, and defensively we were a ducking shambles. Everything about that performance was worrying, and he's got about a week to figure out how to fix it. 

I'm not generally a negative fella, but that was ducking woeful. 

I'll give him a 1 for signing McClean - the only player who looked to give something that resembled a flying duck. 

3 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Dave, we want to say you predict 3-2 as our models suggest odds of around 300-1 are the optimal number to drive more mugs to bet on the game. Can you talk up the game like there is going to be loads of goals, even though we know there won't be? Sorry it will make you look like a rubbish pundit, but we pay your salary. Remember when we hacked that missing schoolgirls phone? We have ways of making you think.

Very good prediction by Prutton. Almost got it right. Fair play.

In fairness Gary will not be happy.

48% possession!

They need to halve that.

Etebo and N'diaye need to sit on the toes of the centre halves. Full backs need to stay put. Mcclean and ince need to drop deeper. They are really just lacking a couple of whippets, and someone to launch it.

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Big clubs win things of importance. For future reference, the league cup, not so important.

Derby, Forest, Leeds, Sheff Wed, all big clubs. Sjoke, always the nearly men.

Really? I can’t even remember them nearly winning anything. 

A club for whom 9th in the premier league is the absolute pinnacle of ambition. A waste of a place in the league. 

Archived