Dirties v The Snake

Jimbo Ram

Sith Happens
13 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Big clubs win things of importance. For future reference, the league cup, not so important.

Derby, Forest, Leeds, Sheff Wed, all big clubs. Sjoke, always the nearly men.

In fairness all of those clubs you mentioned would love to have been in Stokes position for the last decade.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

No wonder negotiations took so long with Bielsa!! ?

The interview was one of the most best/ awkward things I’ve seen

The Sky interviewer asked the questions, the interpreter whispered the question in Bielsa’s ear in Spanish, Bielsa answered in Spanish, the interpreter whispered the translation back to Bielsa in English, then in English, Bielsa said “yes”

9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

In fairness all of those clubs you mentioned would love to have been in Stokes position for the last decade.

Indeed. But once that's over, and we're in the same place again, we can look back on league titles, cup wins, and they can rewatch their defeat against Man City in the FA Cup final. :)

20 minutes ago, RamNut said:

In fairness Gary will not be happy.

48% possession!

They need to halve that.

Etebo and N'diaye need to sit on the toes of the centre halves. Full backs need to stay put. Mcclean and ince need to drop deeper. They are really just lacking a couple of whippets, and someone to launch it.

image.jpeg

Christ I'm glad that nobber ain't with us any more .I've really enjoyed my football club again since that idiot left .Had a peek at the match thread over on their forum  and the comments like too defensive. too big a gap between the deep lying midfield and the strikers made me piss myself .

Welcome to Rowettball brought to you by the snake aka two shots .

8 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

That’s only coz of Lawrence’s goal. Our thread would likely be just as bad if he hadn’t popped up with that. 

Stoke’s expectation was much higher though.And GR had smeared it with arrogance.

I get your point,but we wouldn’t have been that bad after a 1-1...well not all of us.

Archived