Dirties v The Snake

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

That David Prutton p1sses me, look at his prediction ? end

E0AC6292-4EC2-4E1F-B874-DD41A4E2CC22.jpeg

Dave, we want to say you predict 3-2 as our models suggest odds of around 300-1 are the optimal number to drive more mugs to bet on the game. Can you talk up the game like there is going to be loads of goals, even though we know there won't be? Sorry it will make you look like a rubbish pundit, but we pay your salary. Remember when we hacked that missing schoolgirls phone? We have ways of making you think.

Leeds look the most energetic but I'd be surprised they can keep this going for longer than the first half! Understand why Bielsa teams fade in the latter half of the season.

Stoke are pretty composed, not too many panic passes or clearances.

17 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Draw please - can’t have Leeds full of too much confidence next Friday. 

Exactly this. We want Leeds to be under pressure facing us. In the Championship I generally want every game we're not involved in to be a draw as it reduces the overall number of points on offer to our competitors, but with Leeds playing us next it's also fine for them to lose today.

I am indifferent about Stoke, but grateful they took Rowett and gave us money.

So glad Rowett left. We could have ended up with McClean here. He’s crap.

Leeds looking really good. Stoke’s holding midfielders look decent. Quick across the ground, good ball control and tough tackling. The rest look rubbish.

Ince really doesn’t suit a long-ball team.

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

So glad Rowett left. We could have ended up with McClean here. He’s crap.

Leeds looking really good. Stoke’s holding midfielders look decent. Quick across the ground, good ball control and tough tackling. The rest look rubbish.

Ince really doesn’t suit a long-ball team.

Really liking the look of Etebo already, seems to read the game really well. Sky's pundits were talking up Allen before the game saying he'll be the best player in the league this season but I just can't see it in a Rowett system

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Really liking the look of Etebo already, seems to read the game really well. Sky's pundits were talking up Allen before the game saying he'll be the best player in the league this season but I just can't see it in a Rowett system

Yeah, Etobe would be class as the holding midfielder in a midfield three like with us or under McClaren.

He looks decent with the ball too. Light-footed, can get away from markers easily.

Archived