Worst 70s show

dog

Current life partner asked for Fantasy Island on dvd. 

Currently watching it. Trying to find something not creepy about it, but I remember worse still.

Why don't you? Ludwig? Pebble Mill at One?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Benny Hill...how was it allowed.

Comeon, you if you cant laugh at him slapping an old bald fella on the head what can you laugh at ?

8 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Comeon, you if you cant laugh at him slapping an old bald fella on the head what can you laugh at ?

At the time it seemed hilarious but then as I grew up I just thought it was a bit wierd.

Mind you,when I was young I dreamt of getting on Jim’ll Fix it?

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

At the time it seemed hilarious but then as I grew up I just thought it was a bit wierd.

Mind you,when I was young I dreamt of getting on Jim’ll Fix it?

suppose its just that times change, imagine people in the 70's watching todays comedies. Probably think they are tame and not funny because so PC.

my memory of benny hill was it was the same thing every week...always end up with the sped up chase.

my wife wrote to jim'll fix it when she was young asking to swim in a pool full of chocolate, can only imagine the letter got lost or the producers binned it before he got chance to see it.

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

Benny Hill...how was it allowed.

Local hero round these parts John.

One of Eastleigh's most sought after addresses (not saying much it's true) is to live on Benny Hill Close. 

I remember being disappointed in the 1990s when Southampton city centre was closed for Bennys funeral cortege. Was boringly traditional. Was hoping for 6 lingerie clad young ladies as pall bearers followed by Henry mcgee slapping Jackie Wright's head.

Sadly no.....?

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

suppose its just that times change, imagine people in the 70's watching todays comedies. Probably think they are tame and not funny because so PC.

my memory of benny hill was it was the same thing every week...always end up with the sped up chase.

my wife wrote to jim'll fix it when she was young asking to swim in a pool full of chocolate, can only imagine the letter got lost or the producers binned it before he got chance to see it.

Bloody hell,he would have loved that.

Now then,now then young lady,would you like some of Jimmy’s chocolate ?

Archived