NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, David said:

Surprised you left Ingram out, thought he would be straight in your team

Yeah tough decision but being his first week back I thought I'd stick with the fairly consistent Grant at W/R. Who knows how many touches they'll break him back in with, especially next to a red hot Kamara. 

Did not need that fumble from Wentz. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Yeah tough decision but being his first week back I thought I'd stick with the fairly consistent Grant at W/R. Who knows how many touches they'll break him back in with, especially next to a red hot Kamara. 

Did not need that fumble from Wentz. 

If it makes you feel better I’ve got you week 10 which is the bye week for Watson and Hopkins. If you’ve not won one by then, that’s an easy W for you. I have a serious lack of points depth on the bench

15 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Fair play in all honesty, nifty trading and your team looks set to go all the way.

I’ll be back next week...

Looking like there'll be a whole bunch of us at 3-2 or 2-3 after this week... all to play for!

Fell asleep, everything was going smoothly, keep Rams defence down, Cook to match Ertz which would keep the scores level going into Watson and Hopkins v Thomas.

Wake up to find Ertz pulled off another 23pts with Cook just the 2 more.

Will be tight this.

Going into half time Cowboys at Houston’s and just the 10pt lead. ?

10 seconds left of the game, tied game, Watson intercepted on 3rd down. Jeez, with Ertz pulling numbers late on and Watkins and Watson having quiet weeks, all on Thomas now doing nothing tomorrow. 

Texans should have won this easily, fluffed it from within 5 yards so many times ?

Last week I went with my gut over experts and almost lost because of it.

This week I went with experts over my gut and may well lose because of it. 

I think I'll just go with my gut from now on. It's far less annoying to lose from decisions you made than it is to be talked out of a decision and suffer for it.

Just been looking around the scores, Alvin Kamara cost @Srg the game rocking up with just 6.9pts, whilst @Mr Tibbs could have won had he played 23.3pts Ingram or even Gordon over Baldwin. Oops.

That filthy trade by @Carnero saw him take the second highest score of the season so far, just 3pts short of srg in week 1.

@Westcumbrianram lost again purely through football karma as he won’t gift me Calvin Ridley. Think he’s nervous with having to face the Tossers this week.

Archived