NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Scantling got me some yards and made things more respectable but not enough to change the result. 

Now got the Packers bye week incoming with Allison and Cobb coming back to fitness so it's probably time to say farewell to the youth. He did me good in his 2 weeks with me. 

Watched the highlights this morning before checking how our matchup had ended. Got very nervous when Scantling started catching some of those long throws. In the end, a good matchup

10 hours ago, r4derby said:

Watched the highlights this morning before checking how our matchup had ended. Got very nervous when Scantling started catching some of those long throws. In the end, a good matchup

Aye - I'd long ago written off the week that Thomas was on Bye but I take comfort from this being as close as it was.

4 minutes ago, David said:

Can't believe you've dropped Jakeem Grant for Leigh Francis @jimbo jones ?

Tbf it's really hard to trust a returner in fantasy

That being said Jimbo's nabbed Gore *shakes fist* I wanted to minimise my risk of Drake losing fantasy points to Gore by playing both of them ? 

6 minutes ago, David said:

Wasn't being that serious, was more about the look a like available to selecta 

i.png

579674_v9_ba.jpg

Ah - the crux of the issue was I had no idea who Leigh Francis was by name ? I assumed that was actually a player

51 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Ah - the crux of the issue was I had no idea who Leigh Francis was by name ? I assumed that was actually a player

Fun NFL fact, the only reason @Mr Tibbs is a Cowboy's fan is Cole Beasley looks like his hero, he had a thing for the Mel B impression a while back which he will totally deny of course.

maxresdefault.jpg

1 minute ago, Westcumbrianram said:

Anyone else at the Chargers game this weekend. Looking forward to seeing Gordon in action.

I've got a friend with a season ticket thing for the NFL games who only thought to ask if I wanted him to get me one after he'd bought them! 

I'll be going to next years games though ? 

Yeah, I basically picked up Beasley for what he looked like...though he looks a decent WR with some potential, it’s not a position I need anything (Woods, Diggs, Golladay, Goodwin, Rogers) 

Frank Gore is my last roll of the RB dice, I think, Ajayi injury has killed me along with Bernard being out, I’m not even regretting trading Howard yet as he failed to get even 5 points again this week.

1 hour ago, David said:

Fun NFL fact, the only reason @Mr Tibbs is a Cowboy's fan is Cole Beasley looks like his hero, he had a thing for the Mel B impression a while back which he will totally deny of course.

I do like Beas, bit of a cult hero. Not quite filled Dez's shoes but I guess that was never his role. 

He had the Jags pants down this weekend. If Dak can carry on like that Beas might be a decent fantasy option, best slot receiver we've got. 

3 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

I do like Beas, bit of a cult hero. Not quite filled Dez's shoes but I guess that was never his role. 

He had the Jags pants down this weekend. If Dak can carry on like that Beas might be a decent fantasy option, best slot receiver we've got. 

Yeah, watching the highlights of that game was what made me look into him. Looked impressive, like you say though needs Dak to keep performing like that game.

Archived