NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Well that looks like a desperate trade from 2 thoroughly desperate teams... like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic...

Well, decided I’d rather have Smallwood than Allen, swapping my back up TE was pretty irrelevant to me, like David said, I’m always starting my purple nosed Viking except for his bye week...obviously.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Well that looks like a desperate trade from 2 thoroughly desperate teams... like rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic...

With talk like that we’ll see you back down with us in a couple weeks, not exactly comfy up there after a couple of flukey wins!

6 minutes ago, David said:

Jakeem Grant is 14th WR with the most points earned this season, ahead of 15th placed Stefon Diggs ?

One of those players where the week you pick him, hauls in 5 points. The week you don't, he's going 20+

Yeah, I'm leaning towards playing him.

It's between him and Tre'Quan Smith, who is the Saints new deep threat following Ted Ginn's injury but they're playing the Ravens - who are both a stout aerial DEF and a team Brees has never beaten. But with the 500th TD looming it's almost written in the stars that could change, but I'll rely on him throwing that TD to Thomas ? 

Dede Westbrook does tend to put up points when the Jags are at home though ?

God I hate Fantasy.

Yeah, that’s the thing with Grant, your relying on big plays. He picked up an injury 2 weeks ago which meant he was taken off returning last week too.

as for Diggs, he’s tends to get the double coverage, leaving Thielen to destroy his opponent one on one. Cardinals switched to focus on Thielen second half, if that happens more Diggs will obviously benefit. Didn’t happen last week as we were leading and Mike Zimmer is a bit Gary Rowett, and once were ahead he just looks to run the clock down.

18 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

It's between him and Tre'Quan Smith, who is the Saints new deep threat following Ted Ginn's injury but they're playing the Ravens - who are both a stout aerial DEF and a team Brees has never beaten. But with the 500th TD looming it's almost written in the stars that could change

Some crazy stats in NFL, Aaron Rodgers has never beaten the Rams or Patriots and their next two games are.....

There was one the other week as well where no team has travelled into a different time zone in a midweek game and won or something, probably butchering that one.

36 minutes ago, David said:

Some crazy stats in NFL, Aaron Rodgers has never beaten the Rams or Patriots and their next two games are.....

There was one the other week as well where no team has travelled into a different time zone in a midweek game and won or something, probably butchering that one.

Sounds plausible. 

I've decided to go with the bigger risk - bigger reward option in Grant this week. Hopefully the points difference from whoever I left out doesn't lose me the game ? 

53 minutes ago, David said:

Yeah time zone one was talked about when we travelled over to LA to face the Rams a couple weeks back.

12 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah time zone one was talked about when we travelled over to LA to face the Rams a couple weeks back.

Interestingly, while Denver and Arizona (Phoenix) are both Mountain time, one of them was on Daylight while the other was on Standard.

I suppose them being, officially, in the same timezone means that the stat can continue but they did have an hour difference.

Archived