NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Carnero said:

Eli is gash 

As the owner of a ‘bELIeve’ T-shirt and long time fan of the the QB...

youre about 2 years late with this opinion. ☹️ it saddens me but his day is done, although I don’t think we turn to a rookie QB yet or the backup who is not any good

1 hour ago, r4derby said:

As the owner of a ‘bELIeve’ T-shirt and long time fan of the the QB...

youre about 2 years late with this opinion☹️ it saddens me but his day is done, although I don’t think we turn to a rookie QB yet or the backup who is not any good

I didn't care until it affected my fantasy team (OBJ)!

My team pretty much rolled over this week, not even funny. Texans were up against the Bills, great week for Watson and Hopkins you would think right? Watson 5.3pts.

Carlos Hyde, one of my reliable RB's, 3.4pts.

Jared Cook, I swayed back and forth playing Brate as the Falcons defence is non existent, went with the trusty Cook and pulled in a whopping 3pts. 

Need some kind of miracle now that Alfred Morris, Mason Crosby and the Packers defence can't manage 6pts between them.

@jimbo jones I want your Hooper. Let's do business. 

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

The other half of my OBJ trade? Surely not ?

unless you come up with a deal that includes Hopkins, I’m not sure we can do business. Hooper will be starting this week...so expect him to do nothing whilst Rudolph runs in 3 touchdowns....

Thought you had him from the start warming your bench, get outta here with your Hopkins talk, be sensible. You pick your team with your heart not your head and with Christmas coming up we both know you will stick with Rudolph the purple nose Viking.

We've played each other, I'm not threat to you, remember how you wanted Smallwood...

29 minutes ago, David said:

Thought you had him from the start warming your bench, get outta here with your Hopkins talk, be sensible. You pick your team with your heart not your head and with Christmas coming up we both know you will stick with Rudolph the purple nose Viking.

We've played each other, I'm not threat to you, remember how you wanted Smallwood...

You have a point ? Rudolph’s bye week not until week 10, so I need a back up at least until then...

i do have some major issues at RB though and Jalen Richard on bye week....

Scantling got me some yards and made things more respectable but not enough to change the result. 

Now got the Packers bye week incoming with Allison and Cobb coming back to fitness so it's probably time to say farewell to the youth. He did me good in his 2 weeks with me. 

1 hour ago, Mr Tibbs said:

TE is such a poo position. It seems if you've not got one of the the recognised 4 or 5 better TE's you're pretty much pissing in the wind as far as expected points go. 

The issue is that the 4 or 5 "better" TE's as you put it are the TEs in the league who barely do any blocking (usually because they're really bad at it a la Jimmy Graham. Gronk is an exception and why he's considered in the GOAT discussion). They're essentially WR's with another name.

Most TE's do blocking 40%+ of their snaps.

What you want to look for is teams that have a strength at O-line, they will use their TEs to block less often than most. 

Archived