NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

Just now, David said:

Smallwood? I would say I’m sorry but...nah. With Ajayi out, be rude not to

Yep ? worst thing is I was second on waivers until I brought in Chester Rogers, who was for some reason available yesterday, had him down as second choice expecting him to be available today....I needed Smallwood waaaaay more ?‍♂️

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yep ? worst thing is I was second on waivers until I brought in Chester Rogers, who was for some reason available yesterday, had him down as second choice expecting him to be available today....I needed Smallwood waaaaay more ?‍♂️

44858C21-ED6A-4DEC-94D6-4FB174EA240D.gif

5 minutes ago, David said:

Tre’Quan Smith by a chance?

Nah - Bye week.

Also, he was hardly targeted. He got big scores cos the Redskins completely dropped coverage on him. 

I might end up going in for him at some point down the line, but more so due to my incredibly inconsistent WR corps (minus Thomas) than anything else.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Nah - Bye week.

Also, he was hardly targeted. He got big scores cos the Redskins completely dropped coverage on him. 

I might end up going in for him at some point down the line, but more so due to my incredibly inconsistent WR corps (minus Thomas) than anything else.

I’ve got Amendola available if you want consistency......consistently crap.

@jimbo jones I hadnt read into Penny ? I hadn't realised how much the trade offer was stitching you up until you'd already rejected it lol

Blue or Juice are available for the same trade, though.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

@jimbo jones I hadnt read into Penny ? I hadn't realised how much the trade offer was stitching you up until you'd already rejected it lol

Blue or Juice are available for the same trade, though.

Was looking at both in the waivers. Was looking to shift Bernard before Ajayi got injured. Now even playing second fiddle to Mixon he could be my best RB...

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Was looking at both in the waivers. Was looking to shift Bernard before Ajayi got injured. Now even playing second fiddle to Mixon he could be my best RB...

Yeah I'm just putting it forward as Bernard will have zero production for another 1-3 weeks, where as Blue/Juice will at least do something. While my starting RB pair don't hit their first bye week for another 4 weeks so Bernard would strengthen me then. Win/Win-ish.

Archived