NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, David said:

Just been looking around the scores, Alvin Kamara cost @Srg the game rocking up with just 6.9pts, whilst @Mr Tibbs could have won had he played 23.3pts Ingram or even Gordon over Baldwin. Oops.

That filthy trade by @Carnero saw him take the second highest score of the season so far, just 3pts short of srg in week 1.

@Westcumbrianram lost again purely through football karma as he won’t gift me Calvin Ridley. Think he’s nervous with having to face the Tossers this week.

In hindsight I wish I hadn’t traded Jordan Howard.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Having a 722 score and being 2-3 is the beauty of NFL fantasy. 

Having the best team is only part of the puzzle ? 

It’s not so much that, it’s being sat a place below fewer points scored and more against. 

Should be on points scored. 

I say this because then I wouldn’t still be sat in 13th but 11th.

Just now, David said:

It’s not so much that, it’s being sat a place below fewer points scored and more against. 

I’ve thought this in both leagues I’m in, I’m guessing they just do it alphabetically?

1 hour ago, David said:

Ah I see - it could be done on head-to-head ? That's how the NFL actually is. I don't know if Yippee have played any of the teams theyre beneath though.

7 minutes ago, Westcumbrianram said:

Lol facing the tossers, ill play Ridley just for you. I might have to change Crosby though.

I was going to take it easy on you, rest a few players but don’t think I’ll bother now

Archived