NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me about David Johnson! My auto first round pick ffs. Fitz and Johnson have both been used weirdly so far. They just need to do what we finally did with Zeek this weekend and just use him as a battering ram, he's the focal point of the offense so just use him! 

Also underwhelmed with Josh Gordon, thought he was going to have a good year with an upcoming Browns side. I know you can never rely on him as he's played about 10 games in 4 years but fingers crossed after a few more weeks learning the Pats routes he'll chip in for me. 

15 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Rookie class has, (QBs aside) been poor (in offense). Tons of standout rookies in defenses across the league, but not many on offense.

On a personal note, Kenyan Drake's struggled too, but he wasn't touted to have huge production. Much more than he has though. I expect him to pick up - the problems more play-calling than anything.

But I mean, in truth, it has to be Le'Veon Bell. He was the 2nd overall pick in our draft ? 

Yeah, imagine picking him and naming your team after him...?

16 hours ago, Carnero said:

Ahem...

"Your lack of faith in David Johnson is disturbing." - @Leicester Ram  2 September 2017

"We'll see" - @Carnero  2 September 2017

As a Cardinals fan, I wasn’t expecting our offensive scheme to be *this* bad.

Only started using DJ properly this past week, honestly can’t believe the way the offense was run in the first few weeks of the season.

He put up alright numbers on Sunday and I think he'll pick up now.

Probably has been the biggest fantasy disappointment so far though, completely forgot about him.

Weekly pick'ems are pretty tough this week. 

I've been pretty risky this week. So either I'm going to catch up with r4 or fall further away ?

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

I got the 2 good weeks out of him I wanted as a minimum, not gonna lie though, I hoped for a bit more.

It wouldn’t be so bad if Ajayi was fully healthy, if he has to sit any more weeks out I could have a problem.

I'll swap Howard for Diggs if you're after a RB.

44 minutes ago, Carnero said:

I'll swap Howard for Diggs if you're after a RB.

Nah you’re alright. I’ve got faith in Latavius Murray to come good for me ?? general consensus on the Vikings message boards and in the media is that he’ll spend more time on the field than Dalvin Cook this season who is another crock. Javorius Allen is pretty solid to.

a top 8 finish I’d view as a great achievement this season as my knowledge going into the draft was very limited.

On 06/10/2018 at 09:34, Westcumbrianram said:

We should start a keeper league, its fun building your squad for next season. Couldn't do a 14 team one though as it makes the league far to deep, maybe a 10 team or 12 team max.

Works well in a 10 team league, but considering we have 14 plus a couple of other people who either expressed interest or couldn’t do this season, it’s doubtful we will get a league that size.

However, thinking about keeper leagues, of everyone could keep 1-2 players and roll over into next season, it could add a fun element to the game with people having to hold onto injured star players etc

Archived