NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

To be fair, the way Eli Manning and the giants have been playing, it might be 

Grant's has maybe gotta a better chance to put up numbers this week than Beckham, but you do never know. Beckham's got the big playmaking ability.

The Texans being a bad WR opponent (as shown on Fantasy) is a bit of a misconception too, its mostly because the Patriots no.1 receiver is a TE ? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, David said:

Been putting down more numbers than Beckham, and up against the Raiders today, actually not that insane. 

Just looks insane if it goes wrong ?

If there was to be movement, I’d drop Woods. 

But after dropping Golladay last minute last week, i’ll Not be going down that route again.

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Grant's has maybe gotta a better chance to put up numbers this week than Beckham, but you do never know. Beckham's got the big playmaking ability.

The Texans being a bad WR opponent (as shown on Fantasy) is a bit of a misconception too, its mostly because the Patriots no.1 receiver is a TE ? 

Keeping faith with Beckham, my theory is he’s due doing something big ??

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Should have put Grant in somewhere ?

31.5 points and counting

Low score game this week. All my players are below their averages.

I need Thomas to end this OT with a TD, otherwise I'm relying on the Rams defense doing something incredible. 

Nice to be on the end of a walloping again, everyone saves their best till they come up against me.

Couple of bad calls which meant I could be 20ish more points, but even then I would still be 70pts behind with my QB and TE to play.

Looking forward to when I play @Mr Tibbs and @Leicester Ram might stand a chance as they are just as bad as my team

1 hour ago, David said:

Nice to be on the end of a walloping again, everyone saves their best till they come up against me.

Couple of bad calls which meant I could be 20ish more points, but even then I would still be 70pts behind with my QB and TE to play.

Looking forward to when I play @Mr Tibbs and @Leicester Ram might stand a chance as they are just as bad as my team

Not to rub salt in the wounds or anything, but...

3 of your ex players in my squad good for 79 points....ouch ?

5 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Thought you was a bit hasty to let Woods go.

not the other two though, Bernard won’t be so effective once Mixon is back, and Grant is a bit of a surprise to be scoring so heavily.

Grants another thats getting more action due to injury, I tried to do trades where the players would be worth more over the long run over the short term (one or two aside). Think I may have failed. I will come back stronger next year. This is my pre season. 

2 hours ago, David said:

everyone saves their best till they come up against me.

This.

Through the first 2 weeks, I have a total points of 330.66 which is comfortably over 50 more points than anyone else yet I'm 1-1. And here I am in week 3 having racked up 135.68 (2nd highest of the week), and I could still lose if Juju Smith-Shuster has a monster game tonight.

Archived