Post in here when you’re on the cherryade

3 minutes ago, Anna said:

I suppose it's just like "wetting the baby's head" but just in advance... I mean baby showers are all the rage these days so maybe this is the blokes version?

Never mind wetting the baby's head.  Dad-to-be needs to get some practice in at drying it's ar5e!  

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
On 17/08/2019 at 13:45, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I’d love to say what I’ve been doing the last few days but, to tell you the truth, I can’t remember.

Hey Burton... saw something this avvy, and immediately thought of you... unfortunately I couldn't take a photo, as I was driving...

A reg plate...  CU61 CLE...   Fonted and spaced in such a way as to spell CUbICLE.

That's the first time I've thought of you whilst I wasn't on these pages.  Consider yourself a mate!    :-) 

On 14/07/2019 at 21:07, Mucker1884 said:

Never mind old/young whatever, can we not just rewind a minute...

"... for the brother in law's pre-baby night out."?

Is that even a thing?  Can you get cards for such an event?  "Congratulations on nearly becoming a father"!  Or "Sorry to hear the rubber split.  My thoughts are with you at this strenuous time"! 

Does the man in question have to wear a badge all evening saying "Half Dad"?

I'm all for a night out with the lad's, but having to come up with some cockamamie "reason" in order to get permission to go, does us lads no favours whatsoever!  Just go out on the lash!  

...Oh...back on topic... 56!  ?

I was thinking along similar lines. Is he about to become a father, or is he about to partake in the act of "inseminating a female"? Does one now go out to celebrate that they are about to get their end away? (Mods, change the wording if necessary)

On 22/08/2019 at 16:00, richinspain said:

I was thinking along similar lines. Is he about to become a father, or is he about to partake in the act of "inseminating a female"? Does one now go out to celebrate that they are about to get their end away? (Mods, change the wording if necessary)

Luckily Ill never have to worry about this haha

• 2 months later...

Archived