Stop talking about Stoke!

DcfcJack

Why does the Derby telegraph insist on making so many stories about Stoke?

I feel as if the DT has been reporting a lot about Stoke for the past couple of weeks, telling us all the latest rumours and official transfers, along with making stories about anything the snake says.

Personally, I don't care what they are up to and would rather the DT focus on making their stories purely about us and issues that directly affect us, if I wanted to know who Stoke have signed I'd look them up on sky sports.

Hopefully, when the season kicks off and rumours start circling, the focus will be on us.

I like the DT but I feel as they are giving to much time to our past manager. Ok, rant over.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Count yourself lucky,I live in Sheffield so have to endure the Owls and the Blades.

The Blades are signing Kasey Palmer apparently?

Well I live in Leicester so not great for me either, guess we've both got it bad.

shame about palmer, would have been good for us if Vydra leaves. 

31 minutes ago, DcfcJack said:

Well I live in Leicester so not great for me either, guess we've both got it bad.

shame about palmer, would have been good for us if Vydra leaves. 

Take it with a pinch of salt about Palmer,but he would be a great signing for anyone.

Leicester is definitely worse for a Rams fan☹️

8 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Take it with a pinch of salt about Palmer,but he would be a great signing for anyone.

Leicester is definitely worse for a Rams fan☹️

Wasn't a great time being a rams fan living in Leicester the year they won the league.

Let's talk about Stoke baby,

Let's talk about snakie G,

Let's talk about all the bad things and the worse things that are stokie.

Let's talk about Stoke.

Let's talk about Stoke baby,

It's kinda like getting VD,

It's pretty shameful, pretty painful and smells of stokies,

Let's not talk about Stoke.

10 minutes ago, DcfcJack said:

Wasn't a great time being a rams fan living in Leicester the year they won the league.

Try living in Leicester(shire) opposite a Forest fan and otherwise surrounded by Leicester fans! 

I live in brum and am surrounded by 'forest' like villa fans. Having said that the blues fans are enjoying the pain the villa fans are suffering atm.

I tend to sit back and let them get on with it, because the last time I got a bit rooster  was after we beat Albion in the play off final and we know what happened next. 

Manchester. Imagine that, 2 of the most successful teams in the country right now. 

So bitter about each other they can’t even enjoy their own teams success. 

What I will say though is that they enjoy football, and show interest in lots of teams from around the region, and of course Derby County. Football fanatics.

The Derby Evening Telegraph website is pathetic. It’s not just its new found obsession with Stoke (I don’t think anyone cares Rowett has left anymore, this is probably the most positive the club has felt since 2014 thanks to that part shoving off); it constantly reprints Kenny Burns vitriolic poo against Derby to desperately attain clicks from people who can’t help but read stuff they know will make them angry

Journalism isn’t like it used to be. They just skim social media and forums to get content. They’re just cut and pasters. Anyone could do it. Actual original interesting stuff is rare. 

But yes, Stoke news is boring now. 

Archived