Snake City watch

Zag zig

19 minutes ago, 86 points said:

I'm admittedly, seriously uncouth, but my favourite was - "On a scale of one to ten, I’d rate him as an utter see you next Tuesday."

I was fond of "A classless arrogant t--t with no credibility or real klout (sic). He's a rotten a--hole I can't wait to see gone"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Apparently the stoke paper are saying he's definitely in charge vs Shrewsbury but probably not after (club lining up replacement) 

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stoke-city-rowett-moyes-allardyce-2384542

We just need a few public no thanks from the usual faces, big sam for example can stick his feet up and wait for a PL team to poop its pants, Moyes might feel his west ham work earned him PL offers, MON might just no be bothered, he's been not bothered about better jobs than Stoke.

I think Chris Coleman would be a good shout.

Chris Coleman is currently earning bucketloads managing in China

15 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Brilliant, sack one archaic manager and get in an even bigger dinosaur. Not that I’d expect any less of stoke tbf, most boring football club in existence.

"I agree 100% with this. Jokanovic should be our first choice and we should be going all out to get him.

We won't though, because we're a horrible little club - the football club version of all the worst aspects of *word banned by dcfcfans political filter. Non-existent leadership, no plan, no ambition. And worst of all, a stone-age mistrust of foreign managers. Look at the top 2 of the Championship - both have foreign managers. If we'd have gone for a foreign manager with an ounce of tactical nous this time last season, we'd have stayed up. Instead we went for a regressive old British manager (a proper football man, who knows the game blah blah blah...) who saw us get relegated. This was followed by a regressive young British manager who doesn't have a clue. It's so depressing."

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/284926/mirror-all?page=4#ixzz5bYCISMUd

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

I'm admittedly, seriously uncouth, but my favourite was - "On a scale of one to ten, I’d rate him as an utter see you next Tuesday."

On 31/12/2018 at 23:43, HantsRam said:

I particularly liked the 

"On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd rate him as an utter see you next Tuesday"

?

Do keep up with the uncouthness 86 mate.

You can't out uncouth a Viz veteran...........?

8 minutes ago, Lambchop said:

"I agree 100% with this. Jokanovic should be our first choice and we should be going all out to get him.

We won't though, because we're a horrible little club - the football club version of all the worst aspects of *word banned by dcfcfans political filter. Non-existent leadership, no plan, no ambition. And worst of all, a stone-age mistrust of foreign managers. Look at the top 2 of the Championship - both have foreign managers. If we'd have gone for a foreign manager with an ounce of tactical nous this time last season, we'd have stayed up. Instead we went for a regressive old British manager (a proper football man, who knows the game blah blah blah...) who saw us get relegated. This was followed by a regressive young British manager who doesn't have a clue. It's so depressing."

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/284926/mirror-all?page=4#ixzz5bYCISMUd

Give those Oatcakes credit for an unusual degree of perspicacity..........?

From the press conference. Sounds like he's blathering again:

GR: I understand it. When you’re mid-table and not won as many games as you’d like and you have a game like Saturday, you expect it. When there are a few rumours, they gather pace very quickly.

But I’m paid by Stoke City to try to do the very best job I can. I’ve tried to do that from the very first day. I’m disappointed, of course, but I’m not going to change my approach because of a few rumours.

Archived