Is it a matter of time....

NottsRam77

Before mrs Lampard is hounded off Whatever form of social Media she uses when we have a few bad results by the trolls that exist in society and unfortunately like a lot of clubs we have our fair share of.

I know I’m being slightly negative here and I truly don’t mean to be it’s just an inevitable path I can foresee developing 

just Dawned on me the other day when I noticed one of my mates started following her  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
12 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Before mrs Lampard is hounded off Whatever form of social Media she uses when we have a few bad results by the trolls that exist in society and unfortunately like a lot of clubs we have our fair share of.

I know I’m being slightly negative here and I truly don’t mean to be it’s just an inevitable path I can foresee developing 

just Dawned on me the other day when I noticed one of my mates started following her  

I honestly don't know why anyone would bother with Twitter and this horrible experience for Mrs lampard only emphasises this. Stay off the bloody thing . 

5 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I honestly don't know why anyone would bother with Twitter and this horrible experience for Mrs lampard only emphasises this. Stay off the bloody thing . 

Whereas for me, it’s given me a voice for what I do...... and has given people hope looking for help and to be inspired by my story..... for every idiot who uses it  this way...... thousands upon thousands use it in a positive and amazing way. 

Do not be quick to judge.

My initial reaction was "well she was married to a footballer, so she must be used to it". Then I realised Lampard probably hasn't lost enough games in his career for her to be hounded by the trolls..! ?

But yeah, let's hope the plebs leave her alone. The world looks kindly on us at the moment, but one bad word to Mrs Lampard and the Loose Women crew will drag our name through the mud in far wider circles* than the footballing world.

*(D-list British celebrity circles)

54 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

All she (and others in that situation) would need to do is quit the offending social media platform. Or am I being too simplistic?

Aye the difference with her and other wives of players etc. we've seen problems with is that she's been on TV a fair while - no doubt she's had some proper nutters reach out.

She's also verified on twitter. And if you are verified on twitter you get this special option where you can only see tweets from other verified accounts. 

"Oh look, all the nutters are gone." 

1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

Do you mean stalking her or “following her”...on Twitter? The difference is quite important here ?

30 minutes ago, europia said:

All she (and others in that situation) would need to do is quit the offending social media platform. Or am I being too simplistic?

I know this but it would be a shame if it had to happen cos some cretins can’t handle a few defeats, I realise it comes with the territory that these celebs put themselves in just would be a shame and a bit embarrassing go the clubs wreckon, is like to think we’re a decent club and all that

24 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Do you mean stalking her or “following her”...on Twitter? The difference is quite important here ?

She followed her .. not inthe stalking sense, Just in the sense that so and so is now following Christine Lampard 

Archived