Is it a matter of time....

NottsRam77

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, minesahartington said:

She’s a media savvy trained journalist. More than capable of seeing off a few halfwits I reckon

Like this?

Speaking at the hearing on Tuesday Mrs Lampard said the "disturbing" tweets caused her so much concern she showed them to her husband.

"Several tweets became quite sinister and dark," she added.

She said these tweets made her pay attention, adding that another reason she noticed his tweets was because "there was so many of them".

One tweet he is alleged to have sent said: "I can hear the scratch of nails as I sharpen them ahead of your crucifixion."

The court heard that another tweet said: "I am planning the words that will go on your gravestone."

Sounds horrible.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-44373202

5 hours ago, FindernRam said:

I know someone who has received anonymous poison pen letters. The effect was horrible. So forgive me if I don't find some of these comments very amusing!

Is it Ed Dawes?

20 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Before mrs Lampard is hounded off Whatever form of social Media she uses when we have a few bad results by the trolls that exist in society and unfortunately like a lot of clubs we have our fair share of.

I know I’m being slightly negative here and I truly don’t mean to be it’s just an inevitable path I can foresee developing 

just Dawned on me the other day when I noticed one of my mates started following her  

Maybe they should learn from the fact she aint scared to take legal action

Archived