Lamps Out! (not seriously)

No experience, lack of plan B, wrong appointment, taking us backwards, mistakes, transfers, lack of passion etc.

You think I'm taking the ****?

Give it three games without a win!

Seriously though, welcome Frank, good luck, it's a tough job but mak a success of this one and noone will doubt your abilities.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really tried to back this appointment, but there comes a time when you have to admit you were wrong and cut your losses before things get any worse. Reviewing Lampard's tenure at the club, what has he actually achieved?

No path for young players to the first team. Timi Max Elsnik has been given a grand total of 0 minutes under Lampard. How can Frank continue to ignore our academy talents?

He hasn't disavowed Jody Morris. As we were helpfully informed by the East Anglian arbiter of morals, Jody Morris is an irredeemable scumbag. Why hasn't Lampard publicly apologised for ever associating with, speaking to, or even looking at this despicable villain?

We still aren't in the Premier League. I don't watch Derby because they're my team (what an outdated notion), I watch them on the proviso that they will soon get promoted and I can see all the big players from the telly at Pride Park. It is unacceptable that we are still languishing in the Championship.

51 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

No experience, lack of plan B, wrong appointment, taking us backwards, mistakes, transfers, lack of passion etc.

You think I'm taking the ****?

Give it three games without a win!

Seriously though, welcome Frank, good luck, it's a tough job but mak a success of this one and noone will doubt your abilities.

Has he got a plan A, that's the question?

Archived