Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

Vydra clearly doesn’t fit into Franks plans so we are making the right choice by cashing in whilst his value is at the highest it will probably be at. 

It will be tough for him to replicate last years tally wherever he goes but I do wish him all the best. 

In Frank we trust. If he wants to sell him and bring in Waghorn , a holding mid , center back and/ or left back I support that decision. 

Hoping for resolution either way quickly so we can focus on Reading (a).

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

@vidukasbox genuine question here. You keep referring to how massive a club Leeds are, but what has it actually done to help you in recent times? 

The only reason they got such a BIG points deduction is because they're such a BIG club

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

When Leed’s representatives have finished showing him just how big a club (and city) Leeds is. 

Taking into account what @vidukasbox has told us, introducing Vydra to something of that magnitude could take months!

Will there be an investiture at York minster for the new king, its only down the road.  Will it be shown on sky like everything they do (According to the those at ******* road)

1 hour ago, vidukasbox said:

You think Marcelo Bielsa HASN'T done his homework on a player he wants? This is a man who is meticulous in his job, who has watched every single game of ours from last season. 

Was he in Guantanamo Bay before coming to England?

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

£40k-a-week, so a £10k-a-week payrise on what he's on here. I do wonder what other Leeds players will make of that? They had a wage cap last season, I believe, possibly half that. 

42 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

@vidukasbox genuine question here. You keep referring to how massive a club Leeds are, but what has it actually done to help you in recent times? 

Didn't they just manage to lure one very promising youngster just in front of our nose? Just because they are THE big club, you know.

Oh, wait....

7 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

£40k-a-week, so a £10k-a-week payrise on what he's on here. I do wonder what other Leeds players will make of that? They had a wage cap last season, I believe, possibly half that. 

Seth Johnson type wages. I wonder whether Vydra will ask for 60k a week and Leeds offer 70k, so Vydra says 'pardon?' and they say 'ok, 80k and that's our final offer'.

53 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Thats tommy docherty logic.

Just so long as the players aren't Vic Morland, Billy Caskey et al.

2 hours ago, tombomb said:

How do we know he doesn't fit the system? he hasn't been given a chance. If he wants to leave then fair enough but I'm sure if he played up front he would do the business in this system 

Because we know what he is and also know what we now are…

6 minutes ago, philmycock said:

I hope Vydra plays well for you and scores tons of goals, you deserve it, you’re so big I’m jealous, oh, look at this photo of our Seth, he’s giving the big club fans a wave, say hello to Seth ? 

BF34EFD1-EA9C-4760-95EE-AE3202F8290F.jpeg

Are you having to go back all the way to 2001? Really?

Archived