Matej Vydra - Signed for Burnley

Bris Vegas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Carnero said:

In my opinion, if Vydra were to fit into the current team setup, without changing shape, it'd more likely be in the role(s) Wilson & Lawrence play than the role Nugent is currently tasked with.

There's nothing to suggest that this isn't what Frank has in mind too, plus there is also the option of changing to a 4-2-3-1 if a game needs changing by putting him on for Bryson (or Mount).

Blooming polymorphs.

Chameleonic life forms, no thanks...

1238179966_rimmerpolymorph.JPG.132804c20883fc1fe96633d750fedcda.JPG

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Lampard: "He’s had an injury; he’s due to be fit to train with us probably at the start of next week, and he’s our player.

So, as it stands, he’s staying.”

How long will that be? 

Duh, until he isn't.

13 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Back in training at the start of next week. I don’t think that would be made public if he hasn’t going to be involved if available. Maybe he’ll have a game in our league cup tie? 

Or is it a sign to say ‘he’s now fit so come and get him’? Surely it can be interpreted many ways.

Put it this way, he’s not come out and said Vydras not for sale

He can play as part of a three as demonstrated at Watford, he can play with in a two as shown at Derby. I’m not convinced he can play on his own up top but he might surprise us. 

Ultimately we’re not on the training ground but I’m sure if FL has been told he’s staying he will be looking to get the best from him. 

18 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Or is it a sign to say ‘he’s now fit so come and get him’? Surely it can be interpreted many ways.

Put it this way, he’s not come out and said Vydras not for sale

We will sell if it is appropriate to do so otherwise score lots of goals and sell in January but then again if he was doing that we wouldn’t would we?

50 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Standard response really. Nothing's changed i dont think - if someone bids £11m then they can talk to him, if not then he stays as an important first team player.

Good interview though, cheers.

4 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Standard response really. Nothing's changed i dont think - if someone bids £11m then they can talk to him, if not then he stays as an important first team player.

Good interview though, cheers.

I'd sell for £8m. We'd be mad not to.

£8m for a Championship bench player is a really decent fee.

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

We will sell if it is appropriate to do so otherwise score lots of goals and sell in January but then again if he was doing that we wouldn’t would we?

Maybe, but let’s see what happens. Was just showing tha a quote can be interpreted many ways depending on what you want it to say

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Well he's not going to be a Derby County first-teamer.

Sorry Frank - forgot you were on here! - it is you isn't it Frank? - because how could anyone else know who's going to be selected?

Archived