Will Hughes is a Ram..,

Ellafella

On 15/05/2018 at 07:28, Ellafella said:

Great to see Will Hughes at the game supporting the Rams. Lovely moment in the Temperance when all the Rams fans were chanting his name...it was a great feeling.

...and very proud of the Derby fans yesterday. They were loud, proud and funny and represented the Club and Derbyshire brilliantly. So glad I’m a Ram today. 

Lovely thread. Makes me sad, as did the result. So many might have beens over the last few years that have taken us to the point where we are now, which is not as good as where we were at this point in 2014.

Had we gone up then, Will would definitely have been on the plane with many caps by now. Instead he left for peanuts, unable to secure a place in Rowett's Derby side; and I find myself hoping that Timi Max Elsnik, the next Matt Le Tissier, is given an opportunity to shine from August, to remind us of the beauty of sublime skill on the Pride Park pitch.

And also hoping this will be my last post before August as I have a book to write on a tight deadline. Plus I think that after the emotional investment in the Rams this season, it's good to take a break. See y'all on the other side!?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Not any more it’s not ? Who else is in the photo ? I know Boycie is in the centre but not sure which one is young Angry. 

Little Angry is on my left, black shorts.... Ugly git. Ella's lad has the scarf on and Boycie junior looks exactly like Boycie senior. Don't know the other fella, mate of Boycie's.

5 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

The point is it's not been well handled, another more creative football orientated manager might have persuaded Hughes and Ince to stay. If they had to be sold then it's not been handled well by Mel. 

You know absolutely zero about conversations and decisions regarding the matter. All this about Ince & Hughes is just ammunition to shoot at the current owner & manager.

5 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

You know absolutely zero about conversations and decisions regarding the matter. All this about Ince & Hughes is just ammunition to shoot at the current owner & manager.

Well derrr, who else sold them?! ?

10 hours ago, Seaside Ram said:

I will never understand how he was basicly shown the door here , and worst of all the amount of fans agreeing with it ! Worst transfer in a generation ??

he demanded to go for the sake of his fitness-he was developing callouses on his arse from sitting on the bench

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Lovely thread. Makes me sad, as did the result. So many might have beens over the last few years that have taken us to the point where we are now, which is not as good as where we were at this point in 2014.

Had we gone up then, Will would definitely have been on the plane with many caps by now. Instead he left for peanuts, unable to secure a place in Rowett's Derby side; and I find myself hoping that Timi Max Elsnik, the next Matt Le Tissier, is given an opportunity to shine from August, to remind us of the beauty of sublime skill on the Pride Park pitch.

And also hoping this will be my last post before August as I have a book to write on a tight deadline. Plus I think that after the emotional investment in the Rams this season, it's good to take a break. See y'all on the other side!?

Good luck with the book CS. Great post which made me sad for what we had...we need an injection of youth and skill...Will Hughes was such a symbol and beacon of the new Derby County...without him we seem ...ordinary really. ?

5 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Despite being umpteen sheets to the wind after being force-fed strong intoxicating liquor by the @Angry Ram and @Angry Ram {Junior} whilst they sipped their lager shandies and chewed on their jellied eels, I did manage to take a Polaroid or 2 outside the Nag’s Head in Covent Garden. Even @Boycie was there after resisting a strong temptation to spend the afternoon at St. Pancras “spotting loco’s ???

27FDD505-BC47-4C1B-8B74-2EAA5BDF816E.jpeg

What's happened to the Flying Scotsman? That was a good pub.

23 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Despite being umpteen sheets to the wind after being force-fed strong intoxicating liquor by the @Angry Ram and @Angry Ram {Junior} whilst they sipped their lager shandies and chewed on their jellied eels, I did manage to take a Polaroid or 2 outside the Nag’s Head in Covent Garden. Even @Boycie was there after resisting a strong temptation to spend the afternoon at St. Pancras “spotting loco’s ???

27FDD505-BC47-4C1B-8B74-2EAA5BDF816E.jpeg

Just me or does @Angry Ram have a slightly rounder Keith Chegwin look about him? ?

This is ruining the image I built up in my head.

Sky cameras picked you out at half time as well unless I was mistaken, lifted my head out my hands to see your lad had his in his heads whilst you sat there looking slightly bemused. 

58 minutes ago, David said:

Just me or does @Angry Ram have a slightly rounder Keith Chegwin look about him? ?

This is ruining the image I built up in my head.

Sky cameras picked you out at half time as well unless I was mistaken, lifted my head out my hands to see your lad had his in his heads whilst you sat there looking slightly bemused. 

Yep that was little Angry at half time.. Chegwin ya git.. 

I think he just remembered that he forgot to book some tickets to Barcelona..

Archived