Will Hughes is a Ram..,

Ellafella

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Seaside Ram said:

I will never understand how he was basicly shown the door here , and worst of all the amount of fans agreeing with it ! Worst transfer in a generation ??

Absolutely despicable piece of business and something that sums up this club under Morris and Rowett. No other club in the Championship looking to get promoted would have done that. 

58 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Absolutely despicable piece of business and something that sums up this club under Morris and Rowett. No other club in the Championship looking to get promoted would have done that. 

No, no, no. I've been reliably informed by several people on here than I can't possibly hold the manager who oversaw the transfer accountable for said transfer because...... reasons.

1 hour ago, Anon said:

No, no, no. I've been reliably informed by several people on here than I can't possibly hold the manager who oversaw the transfer accountable for said transfer because...... reasons.

For gods sake what is the matter with people ,, we managed to keep Hughes and he wanted to stay a lot longer than players of his potential and quality stay at clubs like derby who can’t get out of the championship ,,,, sad as it makes me on a selfish note I’m happy the lad is in the prem now getting his chance to shine ,,, even more so when you see him in the pub with derby fans ,, ******* quality and he will be lendendaty derby player for us fans ,I know I love the bloke,,, he has behaved with quality to our club and in return our club has also treated him with quality , no messy wrangles to get a move ,no running down of contract to get a free ,no forcing a player to stay when it’s better for him to go ,,,,, 

grow up ,it’s football and been handled with far more decency than most similar scenario s and us fans and Hughes are the richer for it 

31 minutes ago, archied said:

grow up ,it’s football and been handled with far more decency than most similar scenario s and us fans and Hughes are the richer for it 

The point is it's not been well handled, another more creative football orientated manager might have persuaded Hughes and Ince to stay. If they had to be sold then it's not been handled well by Mel. 

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

The point is it's not been well handled, another more creative football orientated manager might have persuaded Hughes and Ince to stay. If they had to be sold then it's not been handled well by Mel. 

Spot on ,,, every which way but negative ,,wum wum, yawnnnnnnnnnnn yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 hour ago, archied said:

For gods sake what is the matter with people ,, we managed to keep Hughes and he wanted to stay a lot longer than players of his potential and quality stay at clubs like derby who can’t get out of the championship ,,,, sad as it makes me on a selfish note I’m happy the lad is in the prem now getting his chance to shine ,,, even more so when you see him in the pub with derby fans ,, ******* quality and he will be lendendaty derby player for us fans ,I know I love the bloke,,, he has behaved with quality to our club and in return our club has also treated him with quality , no messy wrangles to get a move ,no running down of contract to get a free ,no forcing a player to stay when it’s better for him to go ,,,,, 

You act like there's no difference between standing in the way of a player's career and not rolling over and accepting the first offer that comes in. It's understandable that a player like Hughes would want to move up and test himself at the top level. What is not understandable is accepting such a relatively low offer so early in the transfer window whilst the player in question is still away at an international tournament. Perhaps you expect me to believe that Hughes pleaded to Morris not to scupper his dream move to Watford? I mean, loyalty is all well and good, but when the big boys like Watford come calling why even wait to see if anyone else is interested?

On 15/05/2018 at 21:42, Angry Ram said:

You was in The white Lion... We were in the Nags Head... 

White Lion, White Lion, start the bounce...

If the geezer in the glasses was not there, you would see Ella and myself.

Wonder if that ball has come down from the sign yet ?

Despite being umpteen sheets to the wind after being force-fed strong intoxicating liquor by the @Angry Ram and @Angry Ram {Junior} whilst they sipped their lager shandies and chewed on their jellied eels, I did manage to take a Polaroid or 2 outside the Nag’s Head in Covent Garden. Even @Boycie was there after resisting a strong temptation to spend the afternoon at St. Pancras “spotting loco’s ???

27FDD505-BC47-4C1B-8B74-2EAA5BDF816E.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Despite being umpteen sheets to the wind after being force-fed strong intoxicating liquor by the @Angry Ram and @Angry Ram {Junior} whilst they sipped their lager shandies and chewed on their jellied eels, I did manage to take a Polaroid or 2 outside the Nag’s Head in Covent Garden. Even @Boycie was there after resisting a strong temptation to spend the afternoon at St. Pancras “spotting loco’s ???

27FDD505-BC47-4C1B-8B74-2EAA5BDF816E.jpeg

Is that the Adams Family or Star Wars Cafe?

2 hours ago, Anon said:

You act like there's no difference between standing in the way of a player's career and not rolling over and accepting the first offer that comes in. It's understandable that a player like Hughes would want to move up and test himself at the top level. What is not understandable is accepting such a relatively low offer so early in the transfer window whilst the player in question is still away at an international tournament. Perhaps you expect me to believe that Hughes pleaded to Morris not to scupper his dream move to Watford? I mean, loyalty is all well and good, but when the big boys like Watford come calling why even wait to see if anyone else is interested?

Come on guys stop the bickering, this is @Boycie 5 mins of fame and you are ruining it for him.. ?

Archived