Fulham (A) Play Off Tickets (Sold Out)

Day

5 minutes ago, Gretman said:

Has anybody brought tickets at fulham in the neutral zone in the past, if so could you let me know so i could use your account. Thanks

If you buy tickets for tonight’s game you can buy for Monday. Still lots left in that stand and lots of Derby fans have done the same. 44 quid for both 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Gretman said:

What do you mean mate i dont really understand?

Sorry. Anyone can buy a ticket for Fulham’s end tonight at Derby ( you obviously won’t use the ticket) and don’t need to be a previous customer. That automatically gives you a purchase history and enables you to buy a home ticket for Monday 44 quid for both tickets. Could be too late for tonight depending on walk up availability 

3 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Sorry. Anyone can buy a ticket for Fulham’s end tonight at Derby ( you obviously won’t use the ticket) and don’t need to be a previous customer. That automatically gives you a purchase history and enables you to buy a home ticket for Monday 44 quid for both tickets. Could be too late for tonight depending on walk up availability 

They stopped selling their tickets at 1pm, no option to pay at the ground either

4 hours ago, Doodle said:

I tried this but despite now having 2 loyalty points it says I have no purchase history on their website.

Just now, JoetheRam said:

I tried this but despite now having 2 loyalty points it says I have no purchase history on their website.

I know it works for most people. Will show you the tickets if you don’t believe me. Just phone up, they can’t give tickets away never mind sell em. That stand will be Derby more than full ham 

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

I know it works for most people. Will show you the tickets if you don’t believe me. Just phone up, they can’t give tickets away never mind sell em. That stand will be Derby more than full ham 

The section right next to the Derby fans in what is usually the neutral area is still half empty.

I bought a ticket for the neutral area a couple of years ago when the Derby allocation was sold out, so I have a customer number.

Archived