Fulham fans. Concern

ram1964

Checked out a few Fulham forums and although like ourselves they are overall feeling confident.

A few posters questioning their current form over the last few games,questioning players fitness and desire to win on Sunday knowing Cardiff were drawing.

They Possibly have a few injury concerns and made me feel quite optimistic.

Bye No means are they expecting us to be a walk over and many hoping for a draw.Their main concerns being we seem to be hitting a bit of form just at the right time whilst they have looked tired in the last couple of games.They fear that if we go for it they may fall apart at ours and have a difficult task at home.

Really believe we should play hell for leather and put this tie to bed at our place. If we have a real go at them i think they will struggle defensively and we could take a comfortable goal difference to theirs.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I agree, but they’ve got an extra 1000 fans at our place, that’s not fair.

?

Its decent planning.

We've given them an extra 1000 fans to go back and spread the message they've got no chance.

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I agree, but they’ve got an extra 1000 fans at our place, that’s not fair.

?

It's quality not quantity that counts,when were 2.0 nil up inside 20 mind that should shut an up ?

1 hour ago, ram1964 said:

Checked out a few Fulham forums and although like ourselves they are overall feeling confident.

A few posters questioning their current form over the last few games,questioning players fitness and desire to win on Sunday knowing Cardiff were drawing.

They Possibly have a few injury concerns and made me feel quite optimistic.

Bye No means are they expecting us to be a walk over and many hoping for a draw.Their main concerns being we seem to be hitting a bit of form just at the right time whilst they have looked tired in the last couple of games.They fear that if we go for it they may fall apart at ours and have a difficult task at home.

Really believe we should play hell for leather and put this tie to bed at our place. If we have a real go at them i think they will struggle defensively and we could take a comfortable goal difference to theirs.

There is a sense that our chances of beating Fulham look better than a they did 4 or 5 weeks ago. They are a very good side but not invincible. We have scraped into the play offs and are playing reasonably well. So fairly evenly matched in my view and it will come down to the players determination and desire.  

15 minutes ago, europia said:

There is a sense that our chances of beating Fulham look better than a they did 4 or 5 weeks ago. They are a very good side but not invincible. We have scraped into the play offs and are playing reasonably well. So fairly evenly matched in my view and it will come down to the players determination and desire.  

Agreed but plus is the crowd. When we are all as one we are a force at pride park. I sense the build up. This is going to be special. Watch out Fulham.

6 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

The South Stand needs to be rocking from 7:30 on Friday so the players go back in from their warm up all pumped up. 

I really do feel that if we can make PP a fortress on Friday, we could end up with at least a two goal cushion. 

Come on Derby 

Not a chance. Most of us don't get to our seats until 5 minutes before kick off and the last thing we need is to get the players pumped up too early. Like the players, some of us are getting on a bit and will do well to keep it going for 90 minutes and really don't need 10 minutes of extra excitement.

There’s lots of ways of looking at it 

how long compared to derby have Fulham stayed in top six over the season

how long have Fulham been and stayed second over the season 

derby have stumbled against low lying opposition when needing to stay top six recently 

Fulham have stumbled against low lying opposition when a win would give them auto promotion more recently 

who’s going into the game in best form is arguable, 

do not be afraid as they need to fear us just as much ,we may be slight underdogs but we are very capable of beating them , it’s a fifty fifty game for me ,, if it’s meant to be we will win if not we won’t 

15 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

At first, Fulham were the ones I didnt fancy playing and they play good football. On looking at the 4 in the play off’s I dont think it matters who you meet, they are all capable of winning 

In a strange way I kind of prefer us having Fulham as we will not have the complacency of having taken 4 points off them and will be going in knowing we really have to raise our performance against them 

2 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

At first, Fulham were the ones I didnt fancy playing and they play good football. On looking at the 4 in the play off’s I dont think it matters who you meet, they are all capable of winning 

I didn't want Fulham either. But looking at it now, we've got as much of a chance as anyone else. They will be disappointed about not going up automatically, especially when Cardiff didn't win. Also, they've ended a 24 game unbeaten run. We're going in off the back of a positive 4-1 win (albeit against lower opposition) and a few good games behind us against Cardiff and Villa. 

As much chance as any of the other 4.

Archived