Online Tickets

Sith Happens

1 minute ago, Topram said:

Still trying to sort mine! Website is rubbish

Are you sure it's the website?

I went on and logged in and got mine in a couple of minutes, then logged out and logged in under my grandsons details and got his for him in the same amount of time.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Are you sure it's the website?

I went on and logged in and got mine in a couple of minutes, then logged out and logged in under my grandsons details and got his for him in the same amount of time.

Same with me but ordered both at the same time - just link the accounts.

I very rarely buy online as my other half likes to go to ticket office for a chat (and to harangue the staff about the best seats for away games!) 

Even so, I find it very simple despite my ancient computer and non-fashionable Web browser.

I always have problems getting tickets for play offs and final if we make it...makes me really sad because although I don’t have a season ticket because I don’t want to sit in the same seat each week and follow us away all the time it doesn’t cut when trying to get tickets if I’m taking my son  or a ticket if just me...

fans do appear out of the woodwork and I’d never knock a rams fan and is what it is but still makes it sad for me when can’t get a ticket ....considering the miles I’ve travelled all season 

halifaxram

When I first raised this with the club early last week I am not sure whether they took me seriously or not. Obviously much smaller numbers were involved because season ticket holders had no need to use the system for an end of season game, I hope now they are getting a bit of stick and re-evaluating their processes, because to float an update, in the week before the busiest rush for tickets over the whole season, is sheer lunacy.

It beggars belief that they would release an update before the common platforms were road-tested for viability. Maybe as a policy they employ the end-user as quality control.

Anyway, after two goes on Safari I tried Chrome and this worked, so Best of luck to you folks who are still wrestling with it.

PistoldPete2
3 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I’ve had two receipts as you say but neither seem that have the tickets. Will check when I get home.

Panic over maybe wasnt reading the second email properly on my phone. PDF ticket was attached to the 2nd email which i printed off when i got home. i guess that why they cal it Print at home.  

53 minutes ago, halifaxram said:

When I first raised this with the club early last week I am not sure whether they took me seriously or not. Obviously much smaller numbers were involved because season ticket holders had no need to use the system for an end of season game, I hope now they are getting a bit of stick and re-evaluating their processes, because to float an update, in the week before the busiest rush for tickets over the whole season, is sheer lunacy.

It beggars belief that they would release an update before the common platforms were road-tested for viability. Maybe as a policy they employ the end-user as quality control.

Anyway, after two goes on Safari I tried Chrome and this worked, so Best of luck to you folks who are still wrestling with it.

That's not really how it works as the club haven't build a full on ticketing system on their own, they will have this service provided to them by a ticketing service provider so largely out of their control as other clubs, venues and promotion companies will be using this system. 

halifaxram
2 minutes ago, TheAllestreeRam said:

That's not really how it works as the club haven't build a full on ticketing system on their own, they will have this service provided to them by a ticketing service provider so largely out of their control as other clubs, venues and promotion companies will be using this system. 

Well in some respects that makes it worse, as the provider is supplying something that is not fit for purpose.

Just now, halifaxram said:

Well in some respects that makes it worse, as the provider is supplying something that is not fit for purpose.

And that the clubs fault? 

They have told people to use chrome on the ticket page, can lead a horse to water but cant make it drink. 

Archived