Online Tickets

Sith Happens

Sith Happens

Anyone else had problems buying.

I tried with Firefox and before I could enter payment details it said session expired (straight away I hadnt left it).

So logged in under chrome and no tickets showing as available now.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Anyone else had problems buying.

I tried with Firefox and before I could enter payment details it said session expired (straight away I hadnt left it).

So logged in under chrome and no tickets showing as available now.

Got mine ok. I've got an email with the tickets on. No problem. I buy most of my tickets online. I have had problems in the past where you have to accept the t & c's before paying.

Maybe give them a ring or pop down.

Sith Happens
12 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Got mine ok. I've got an email with the tickets on. No problem. I buy most of my tickets online. I have had problems in the past where you have to accept the t & c's before paying.

Maybe give them a ring or pop down.

I'll try it again in a bit, see if it clears.

Edit: Sorted cheers, waited a few minutes then did with Chrome, seem to recall I had an issue before with firefox.

Had problems late last night (11pm-12pm) on Safari.  Just kept coming up "payment is still being processed" that was after 15 minutes of waiting X 3 and the whole process only has a 5 minute timer. Switched to Firefox and got processed straight away ??

PistoldPete2

Ive had an email receipt , but how do I print at home?  shoudlnt the ticket be attached to the email receipt?

9 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Ive had an email receipt , but how do I print at home?  shoudlnt the ticket be attached to the email receipt?

You get two receipts. One from the payment processor, and a second one from the club itself, which has the tickets on.

The club one normally comes through 2nd.

47 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I connect my computer to a printer and press print.

You should get two emails one from e-com and one from ticket.office.

The ticket office one should have the attachment. 

PistoldPete2
40 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

You get two receipts. One from the payment processor, and a second one from the club itself, which has the tickets on.

The club one normally comes through 2nd.

I’ve had two receipts as you say but neither seem that have the tickets. Will check when I get home.

People from north of Chad tend to have a problem with buying tickets online..... as they struggle with pressing the buttons with webbed hands and staring out of the window looking at aeroplanes. ?‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

People from north of Chad tend to have a problem with buying tickets online..... as they struggle with pressing the buttons with webbed hands and staring out of the window looking at aeroplanes. ?‍♂️

This is true, and the reason why you’ve not been banned, can’t quite press the button....yet

Just now, David said:

This is true, and the reason why you’ve not been banned, can’t quite press the button....yet

I shall continue to take advantage of this situation.....

Did mine last night as soon as the email came through. The link takes you to the correct page, tells you to log in then 'click here to buy ticket' Make sure you tick t & c's then follow instructions. When complete, two emails come through. One is a receipt and the other has a pdf attachement which need to be printed off as that is your ticket

Archived