Moving Season Ticket

2 questions

My ST is currently in South Stand Upper D Block, about 5 seats in from the away fans, so it's nice and noisy and great for banter with the other fans. Trouble is that my mate, who also used to be in the South Stand has had to move due to some mobility issues, he can't stand up for the whole game any more. I've said I will move seats to wherever he wants to go. We've both renewed

1) Does anyone know the process for moving seats - do you just chip up at the ticket office? Didn't there used to be a special day for relocating?

2) Does anyone with a single seat fancy moving into my spot? If you're after a bit more singing and standing then PM me and we'll try and work something out

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been thinking of swoping from East Lower in line with the SS penalty box, to the SW corner. 

Anyone sit there who can tell me what the atmosphere etc is like?

I like to sing and can't bear moaning buggers, if that helps.

10 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Been thinking of swoping from East Lower in line with the SS penalty box, to the SW corner. 

its alright up there (i go top of East stand for the banter with the away support or SW upper)- I was there at the fulham game - good guys

i always liked the look of it up there before  - they are always bouncing and singing

you'll be alright up there.

I couldn't get a seat there Sunday  I'm bit lower down  - but i reckon be a good atmosphere

12 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

SW upper is a poor atmosphere, sit all game and moaning a plenty. South lower is ok for singing as long as we are doing ok. Goes quiet when we’re bored tho. I have moved from East to SW to south lower. Like most blokes we need to accept that eventually, all things go south!! 

21 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

SW upper stand is where it’s at !! Come up to the corner, you won’t regret it 

21 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

SW upper stand is where it’s at !! Come up to the corner, you won’t regret it 

That sounds like the ginger kid with specs, saying come and sit at my dinner table. It’s the cool table ??

14 minutes ago, Doodle said:

That sounds like the ginger kid with specs, saying come and sit at my dinner table. It’s the cool table ??

I’m offended, mods that’s boarding on bullying ...all they needed to add was fat and spotty before ginger, they’d have been bang on ?

6 minutes ago, Doodle said:

If the ginger kids asks, of cause it'll be the cool table?.

5 hours ago, StivePesley said:

2 questions

My ST is currently in South Stand Upper D Block, about 5 seats in from the away fans, so it's nice and noisy and great for banter with the other fans. Trouble is that my mate, who also used to be in the South Stand has had to move due to some mobility issues, he can't stand up for the whole game any more. I've said I will move seats to wherever he wants to go. We've both renewed

1) Does anyone know the process for moving seats - do you just chip up at the ticket office? Didn't there used to be a special day for relocating?

2) Does anyone with a single seat fancy moving into my spot? If you're after a bit more singing and standing then PM me and we'll try and work something out

Maybe worth swapping your seat for one in The Yard if Rowett doesn't change his defensive ways. ?️‍♂️

Atmosphere probably slightly better in the South end of the East stand than the Gordon Gutherie upper for most games, thanks to the proximity of the away fans, but GGU has a far superior view and a far superior clientele... plus it is usually a decent enough atmosphere for big games.

Archived