Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

4 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Horse riders. Dog owners have to scope the poop, why not horse owners

Exactly.  Living on the edge of the countryside and being an avid runner/cyclist I've lost count of the times I've had to risk being ran over by going round great piles of s***.  Saying that, I dislike horse people in general, stuck up barstewards normally...

19 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

Horse riders. Dog owners have to scope the poop, why not horse owners

I have thought this myself. I do believe the reason is that dog crap is full of allsorts of disease or can be, horse crap is just like hay or straw. Even so driving through it in your nice clean car doesnt go down well.

41 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Clearly there is special place reserved in hell for drivers who don't raise their hand to say thanks when you let them in in traffic...even more 'special' if they are coming the opposite way and the parked car is on their side and they speed-up to get through and just blank you.  

Bet they're the same people who do however use their hands to make little 'bunny ears' speech marks when they're waffling. I hate that. 

1 hour ago, Chester40 said:

Clearly there is special place reserved in hell for drivers who don't raise their hand to say thanks when you let them in in traffic...even more 'special' if they are coming the opposite way and the parked car is on their side and they speed-up to get through and just blank you.  

Usually driving a 4*4

On 12/09/2016 at 15:05, Anon said:

This falls under litigation culture in general. You can blame that numpty that got millions out of McDonalds because they didn't warn her that the coffee she'd bought was quite hot.

You can actually blame a bloke in the USA in the 1960s who got wart remover on his family jewels and then went to bed without rinsing it off.

4 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Usually driving a 4*4

BMW and Audi the vast majority.

I just drive and close the gap and then stop, and make them choose to either stop or hit me and let them explain why they did what they did when I send my dash cam footage through.

I actually like to annoy my Missus by excessive waving. I will wave at everyone and its amazing how many wave back.

Its the opposite of that nineteen year old hard man who shouts abuse at you from the passenger window of his mate's speeding saxo. So brave.

2 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

I drive alongside and put my foot on the throttle.

whilst I agree with the sentiment, please don't do this. Horses get easily spooked and I know of one that got spooked by a bin liner hitting it's chest (being blown by the wind) and it reared up so high that it tippled backwards and fell on it's back killing my ex's best friend.

If a horse is spooked, the human riding it has no chance. Don't be the spooker.

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

whilst I agree with the sentiment, please don't do this. Horses get easily spooked and I know of one that got spooked by a bin liner hitting it's chest (being blown by the wind) and it reared up so high that it tippled backwards and fell on it's back killing my ex's best friend.

If a horse is spooked, the human riding it has no chance. Don't be the spooker.

Ok point taken 

Just now, Ewe Ram said:

Ok point taken 

it's none of my business, and I'm not an interfering do-gooder, it's just you seem like a decent girl ;) , and I wouldn't want you to have something on your conscience that could ruin your mind for a long time, all for the sake of a few seconds 

1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

Excessive waving :D. That is quite annoying actually. My other half puts up his hand in a kind of 'police stop' kind of way and says 'thank you'. That's annoying, they can't bloody hear you! 

That's at the tame end of the waving market. I am window down-arm out wave- with friendly horn toot.

This is while I am driving, she will run into shop doorways when I do it when we are out walking.

40 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

it's none of my business, and I'm not an interfering do-gooder, it's just you seem like a decent girl ;) , and I wouldn't want you to have something on your conscience that could ruin your mind for a long time, all for the sake of a few seconds 

No, it's ok honestly, I have a real dislike of horses, even more so when they are on the roads. Where I live it's not necessary, there's miles of open fields to hack. 

2 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

No, it's ok honestly, I have a real dislike of horses, even more so when they are on the roads. Where I live it's not necessary, there's miles of open fields to hack. 

Just like walking a dog, you can't just ride in any field

Parents who shout 'geddere nar' at their kids if they wander off, like they're bloody dogs! Y'all always hear them in town, mainly if they're on their mobiles and not paying attention to them.

It really gets on my nerves. Some people should never breed.