Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Why would people do this?

There are some real morons in the world.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-46316985

I remember seeing Ladybower reservoir in the late 40's after a drought. The church, complete with spire, was still standing and people were going over to it and going inside.

It was deemed so unsafe it was demolished.

On 06/05/2016 at 13:38, StivePesley said:

Absolutely - plus add to that, we don't seem to value the right professions

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/the-30-best-and-worst-paid-jobs-in-the-uk-a6740731.html

Seriously - both Marketing/Sales Directors and Advertising/PR Directors are better paid than Doctors?!!

FFS - one of these professions could save your life!!

Do you want to buy a defibrillator?

No? Fair enough I'll give you a call in a month.

sales and marketing directors have feelings too you know ?

Two things ladies and gents as I've just stumbled onto this thread and still have 260 pages to read. Can you stop being so funny? It's taking too many of my likes. FFS, it's a football forum not a stand up comedy show. Get a grip.

And while I'm on that subject.

People who don't like other posters comments just because it's that poster who has commented. Some genius comments don't get the likes they clearly deserve. (not mine, I hasten to add)

I don't even look at the posters name anymore, just read it and if it's good click like, clap or raise a glass.

ffs.

I'm only up to page 23, was just about to love another @Paul71 nugget of wisdom and I've ran out of likes.

@David here's an idea to get people like me hooked into spending money likes those ganbling / in game apps I whined so much about.

How much for a packet of 50 likes? ?

These off topic threads are class, Really gives you a much better insight into someone's real personality instead of hating them and arguing about Nigel Clough all day ? 

22 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Put the kettle on mate.

I've ran out of milk and the nearest shop is an hour and a half walk away. The boiler has blown so I cant even have a shower till the plumber shows up.

I'm eating dry sugar puffs and drinking black coffee deciding what's going to be a better way of spending the morning. Reading 200 pages of other peoples pet hates or getting up off my smelly arse and going for a hike up hill and down dale to do a bit of shopping.

So far there's only one winner.

21 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

I've ran out of milk and the nearest shop is an hour and a half walk away. The boiler has blown so I cant even have a shower till the plumber shows up.

I'm eating dry sugar puffs and drinking black coffee deciding what's going to be a better way of spending the morning. Reading 200 pages of other peoples pet hates or getting up off my smelly arse and going for a hike up hill and down dale to do a bit of shopping.

So far there's only one winner.

Just pray the internet stays on mate.

On 17/09/2016 at 07:46, Bridgford Ram said:

There is a woman at work who is particularly bad at this, forever posting 'look at me' type posts and what appear to be staged pictures of her kid obviously hungry for likes.  One particularly bad example was a post that was somehow a picture of their shadows but holding a leaf out and saying - Me and [kids name] are going to start appreciating nature and posting it's beauty every day.  Cringeworthy.  It was made better by the post that evening though showing here front garden flooded with an angry message.

Never heard about 'nature' again.

I blocked some bloke on linkedin yesterday.

"My two year old daughter kept me awake till 3 this morning and I had to be up and on the road by four. Instead of complaining, I went to give her a cuddle, Feeling her breath on my cheek as she nodded gently off to sleep was and is one of the best feelings any human being can have" #familycomesfirst #worklifebalance

Together with a picture of him and his little girl. Ironically both looking glowingly wide awake.

It got 3,000 likes and 750 comments by 6am.

#duck right off.

On 21/09/2016 at 18:31, reveldevil said:

When your barber first offers to trim your eyebrows is another unwelcome sign.

A comb using the small teeth and a bic disposable razor. There really is no need to look like Michael Heseltine

Or you could do what my machosexual (is that a thing?) mate from Sunderland of all places does and get his eyebrows threaded. He's fecking 45.

On another note, is it just me or has Kenny Dalglish really let himself go.

Sir+Bernard+Ingham+1-fWrNf9mjSm.jpg

1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

A comb using the small teeth and a bic disposable razor. There really is no need to look like Michael Heseltine

Or you could do what my machosexual (is that a thing?) mate from Sunderland of all places does and get his eyebrows threaded. He's fecking 45.

On another note, is it just me or has Kenny Dalglish really let himself go.

Sir+Bernard+Ingham+1-fWrNf9mjSm.jpg

Having your eyebrows threaded. Whoever invented that way of stealing a living by taking money from gullible young women (and your mate)?!

7 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

I blocked some bloke on linkedin yesterday.

"My two year old daughter kept me awake till 3 this morning and I had to be up and on the road by four. Instead of complaining, I went to give her a cuddle, Feeling her breath on my cheek as she nodded gently off to sleep was and is one of the best feelings any human being can have" #familycomesfirst #worklifebalance

Together with a picture of him and his little girl. Ironically both looking glowingly wide awake.

It got 3,000 likes and 750 comments by 6am.

#duck right off.

Does he earn loads of money too?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ?

3 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Is it upsetting you that I'm on here as much as I am lately?

Don't worry, we are a diverse forum accepting people of all backgrounds, sexual orientation and yes we even accept burton fans ?

Edited by Sith Happens