Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Turning up in brugge and discovering your favourite bar is shut down.?

Don Quichotte?

It was our first place to visit - so we went to Halve Maan Brewery instead.

3 hours ago, BaaLocks said:

People at concerts who shout out requests,

I always request the ace of spades. The only band to play it, apart from Motörhead, was Pronghorn.

It’s a song everyone should be able and willing to play  

1 hour ago, Lambchop said:

I always request the ace of spades. The only band to play it, apart from Motörhead, was Pronghorn.

It’s a song everyone should be able and willing to play  

Is that you in the purple dress dancing drunkenly? 

Sith Happens
20 hours ago, eddie said:

Don Quichotte?

It was our first place to visit - so we went to Halve Maan Brewery instead.

Yeah, been a couple of years since we visited but real shame, was a great little pub with loads of atmosphere, spent some great evenings including a few new years in there.

Still wonder how we managed to navigate the stairs to the toilets so safely all those times.

A couple in the poolside restaurant today.

2 kids, I'd guess a 4 yr old and 18 months.

Both completely naked, the 4yr old running around the restaurant, and the infant pissing through the highchair onto the floor, which then wound its way across the floor rendering two other tables unusable.

Chucking all its food onto the floor, which had been piled high on the highchair tray directly, not a plate, so not exactly hygenic, and the father going as far as picking a piss soaked bagel off the floor, sniffing it and swiftly discarding it, while ignoring the eruption of piss and food at his feet.

2 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Both completely naked, the 4yr old running around the restaurant, and the infant pissing through the highchair onto the floor, which then wound its way across the floor rendering two other tables unusable.

Chucking all its food onto the floor, which had been piled high on the highchair tray directly, not a plate, so not exactly hygenic, and the father going as far as picking a piss soaked bagel off the floor, sniffing it and swiftly discarding it, while ignoring the eruption of piss and food at his feet.

Punch the kids first. 

Sith Happens
7 hours ago, reveldevil said:

The couple were both naked? ?

9 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Can we switch this to guess where Revildevil is?

I will start off with Ingoldmells.

10 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Bramcote swimming pool has gone downhill, but hey its Notts.

5 hours ago, Paul71 said:

The couple were both naked? ?

Now there’s a cause with people who need punching ,,, nudists who walk round naked on non nudist beaches / areas ,when there are nudist areas to do that with like minded people ,,,, you see I can’t see the difference between them and the blokes that jump out on your wife ,daughter ,sister,mother in the park flashing their bits ,,, yep punch very hard

Edited by archied

• 2 weeks later...

Sexul assault whilst dancing in a public place based on whether his hand was on her lower back or lower.

jeeze.