Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Sith Happens
11 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Eastgate, The Underpass and St Alkmunds Way. I don't have much in the way of a solution but what an absolute b******* couple of roads. 

It is awful but as you say no idea how they would resolve it. Must cause loasds of congestion and must be loads of accidents.

Had a couple ask me for directions, start explaining when one asks a question about why to go a certain way, explaining that when the other says "For gods sake can hurry up the directions we are late" well guess what mofo, you gonna be even more late now that I have sent you to the wrong place. :lol:

No need for the rudeness, and I would have carried on if it wasn't for your mate asking a question.

12 hours ago, rynny said:

Had a couple ask me for directions, start explaining when one asks a question about why to go a certain way, explaining that when the other says "For gods sake can hurry up the directions we are late" well guess what mofo, you gonna be even more late now that I have sent you to the wrong place. :lol:

No need for the rudeness, and I would have carried on if it wasn't for your mate asking a question.

Bloody ambulance drivers eh? That'll teach 'em.

On 05/08/2017 at 13:21, rynny said:

I know what I'd have said after that ....

"And you keep going, you keep going, til you see the signs for Alton Towers ...."

Customer service agents on the phone who just keep repeating the same thing over and over in answer to the same question. 

'Can you deliver me a replacement?' Answer is 'as you bought it in store, no'

'can you get me one from another store?' Answer 'as you bought it in store, no'

'can you call me when it's back in stock' answer is 'as you bought it in store, no' 

argghh!! You can have the lot back, I'll have my money back then. Having called the complaints line they could do all of those things! If they had one in stock that is :angry:

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Moist One said:

yes! Over the years I've seen fully grown men go from properly dropped trousers around ankles to clenched level with knees!

Ok - wont ask what sort of places you visit :)

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

Ok - wont ask what sort of places you visit :)

I wouldn't say I 'visit', as much as I 'utilise', but you can ask! Today is a work toilet, in a plush office block, and a bloke wearing a nice suit with his belt line level with the knees as he's tinkling!! :lol: 

Sith Happens
35 minutes ago, Moist One said:

I wouldn't say I 'visit', as much as I 'utilise', but you can ask! Today is a work toilet, in a plush office block, and a bloke wearing a nice suit with his belt line level with the knees as he's tinkling!! :lol: 

thats just plain weird.