Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

13 hours ago, Parsnip said:

People who drive Audis. You have to be a very particular kind of bellend to drive an Audi. I don't like that particular kind of bellend at all.

They have my sympathy. It must be awful knowing you really should have bought that BMW instead. Bound to make them slightly bitter.

Edited by Wolfie

A515 Buxton to Ashbourne.

What is that road?

It's either more fog bound than an attack on the Western Front in 1916 or snarled up with wierd  agricultural machinery thats been on steroids.

Topped off with a random suicidal speeding nutcase.

And all finished off with a nice visit to Ashbourne at the end of the line :(.

Sith Happens

British men abroad on holiday who consider a vest top and swimming shorts as suitable evening attire.

49 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

British men abroad on holiday who consider a vest top and swimming shorts as suitable evening attire.

So I'm guessing you are dusting down a tux and black tie whilst staying cool and comfortable in 30 degree heat

Sith Happens
Just now, Mafiabob said:

So I'm guessing you are dusting down a tux and black tie whilst staying cool and comfortable in 30 degree heat

Not quite, a smart tshirt and smart shorts will do for me.

Sith Happens

While I am in my holiday snobbery mode, what is it with people who insist on smoking in restaurants? really enjoying my meal while coughing and spluttering over your second hand smoke...

7 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I can't reply to this until tomorrow. s**t I already have. Oh well at least I'm not an inconsiderate tw*t.

don't you find people refuse to send emails back on a Monday, I tag the email so I know they have read the bloody thing, it should warrant a death penalty :ph34r:

Sith Happens

Rucksacks....

Ok well maybe not rucksacks themselves but those who wear them and show no consideration for the fact they are. Standing on a bus/train/tube...take it off you space hogger. Ok I know you arent going to but at least try and stand still or at least be concious of the fact when you move, turn around, I dont want to keep getting hit or shoved by it thanks.