Has he?

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Agent Uncle Sam (Rush?) - Haha!

As much as this looks a piss take, as twitter accounts go he actually got a lot right if you scroll down. Have to look at times deals actually went through, probably just good guesswork based on rumours but tbf that’s a lot better than some of these agent daves

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

As much as this looks a piss take, as twitter accounts go he actually got a lot right if you scroll down. Have to look at times deals actually went through, probably just good guesswork based on rumours but tbf that’s a lot better than some of these agent daves

To quote myself he actually called Russell leaving on January first:ph34r:... that’s either extremely good guesswork or..

9 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Agent Uncle Sam (Rush?) - Haha!

I'm sorry, but how could anyone take this sort of tripe seriously?

He mis-spelled 'reins'.

14 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Hang on, are you trying to tell me you don’t believe everything you read on the internet?!?!?

I did see an advert online for a patio set. Now unless someone can categorically state that Rowett definitely has bought one, clearly he's dead meat.

4 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

Bet u wouldn't have given him time

I can categorically tell u that warburton was hounded out of forest cos his football was branded dull and boring 

For the record I would have been happy if we had got warburton too. 

But forest would have 60 plus percent possession and not register a shot on target, this went on and on and on until he was sacked

so he was basically sacked for being boring... would u have got behind that ?

i know what ur answer will be, and I agree I'd rather still get behind a guy that is at least trying to play football but I wager warburton would have got about the same length of time as rowett before getting hammer from the fans if we went god knows how games without mustering a shot and losing abjectly in the process 

I do get what you're saying Notts I do, Warburton got Brentford playing some great football and it has to have a good recruitment policy etc etc.

Forest IMO were too quick to judge warburton for me because he had a lot to change at Forest and although he got them keeping the ball better they never let him continue due to results and as you correctly say the fans described it as dull but surely the fact there possession stats increased that was a step towards where warburton wanted them to go so in other words was going in the right direction.

I remember Brentford playing us off the park at PP and we were a good side and at the time i thought in a better side with more resources he'd do well.

What i don't buy into is that Rowett has progressed us to where he wants to take us?? Id like to know what GR sees as the perfect side / method of play .

Warburton's teams keep the ball so Forest were progressing towards where he wanted them to go although was still a work in progress, I'm glad forest sacked him as i think he'd have got them playing much better with better results in time.

Also warburton was much better suited to the players we had here and wouldn't have required wholesale changes of both personel and tactics.

I agree with what your'e saying in principal as no doubt our fans would've reacted just as impatiently but all i'm saying is I personally wouldn't of due to how he gets his teams playing eventually.....

If Rowett stays here for a few years i will not like watching his style of play whether we are second top or top 6 I have found it difficult to watch 

Sith Happens
14 minutes ago, JaguarRam said:

Dean Smith as manager and SM as director of football and I would be in heaven.... :-)

Take more than that for me to be in heaven, now a hot tub, margot Robbie...Yeah I might be then.

Archived