I've had a crazy idea ......

RiddingsRam

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you’re flogging a dead horse with this one Riddings. He’s lost the goodwill of a lot of people (on here admittedly, might be different at the ground).Losing to Sunderland could be called careless, losing to Burton was disastrous.

Good luck with your idea mind.

I don’t go to games.

Maybe I shouldn’t have an opinion on this.

2 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Just checking , you don't really talk much sense and seem to just fish for an argument.

You mean not much sense to you, I’m not going to worry about that, those who know about football would agree with me ?

8 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Yeah just made it up. Just for the sake of it ! Have a go at supporting the team , you might even enjoy it. 

I support the team whenever I goto watch them, I’m not going to enjoy it though I’m afraid, it’s turgid tedious and boring.

20 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

The thing is if Rowett went , who on earth would replace him ? Would all you Rowett out brigade give another manager time ? I doubt it ! Soon as Mac lost a few the exact same thing happened , calls for his head. Then the same people whinge about continuity.

as I recall it was different fans calling for Macs head....quite a few are the ones clamouring to keep rowett now.

Horses for courses i suppose.

16 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I'm with @RiddingsRam I was so angry yesterday, but I really think Rowett should be afforded time. 

I am seriously fed up of sacking managers. 

Everyone is mate, but it depends whether we think Rowett can turn it around. Personally I think he coul, but to do it there needs to be so many changes to policy and tactics and I think he’s a bit too stubborn. Essentially he’s got to see the faults before he gets the long term commitment from fans 

12 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I'm with @RiddingsRam I was so angry yesterday, but I really think Rowett should be afforded time. 

I am seriously fed up of sacking managers. 

Why? We're doing cr@p with this one, what on earth makes you believe that giving him longer would improve the rubbish way he plays the game?! Did we believe when Mel appointed Pearson that we were going to play ticca takka football? Of course we didn't. And now lots of us are realising that no matter what Rowetts spouts he's going to play the game the same way!

39 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Deadly serious, he knows how to beat us with the cheapest squad of assembled players in the championship.

Apologies, I wasn’t being sarcastic.  

It was an honest question. It’s only when I saw your same statement in another thread that I realised you were being serious.

Each to their own @plymouthram but not for me I’m afraid. 

1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

What do you think ? Play a ******* symphony ? 

We'll I don't know Riddings! Valid question isn't it? As far as I'm aware Gary hasn't asked for the fans backing. I remember him saying he didn't give a **** about what people thought of his style, and now the results have turned he just says it's the players fault. 

If you're suggesting backing the manager and not asking questions then this root vegetable is going to take umbrage with that.

1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

Shall we once as a fan base try backing the manager ?

For ONCE can you ask a sensible question.   (As you can see the word once can be used loosely, stupidly and inaccurately ).

Fans have backed Rowett most of this season and before. That some are critical now is entirely of his own making. yesterday was Rowett's  'Phil Brown' moment when it became clear he doesn't have a clue.

2 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

Shall we once as a fan base try backing the manager ?

no hw has taken us backward back to the jewell era, if he was woeth backing yes but hes sold our best players for crap ajnd his footballs crap 2 we wouldñt even get promotion from league 2 under rowett not championsyhip no chance

Archived