Has Rowett lost the dressing room?

RoyMac5

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bcnram said:

I don't often read through an entire thread but I have done on this occasion because some of the stuff on here is hilarious. Your post though is just plain daft. :lol:

Thank you, I do try to please 

Reading his comments about “not being able to put his finger on it” in response to Burtons it’s hapoening again chants is just mystifying, does he think people are blind to the fact that this is as much his team as anyone else’s ?

I wonder if he is totally oblivious to the chants being aimed as much to him as they were the players, he seems to be hanging the players out there to take all the blame in an effort to deflect from his inabilities.

I am not sure the phrase lost the dressing room is correct at this stage but I do think they are confused as I am 

older right back playing at left back when we have a good left back on the bench

captain dropped ( when he has been fairly solid all season)

central midfilders constantly changed 

some players pop in for a game or two then disappear completely 

best goalscorer in the league having to try and win the ball in midfield to get it forward 

current wide players who basically don’t cross 

forwards who have to work hard by running but not shooting

but on the whole if the players like me feel we have let our better more inventive players leave and we have replaced them with what were our stand in reserves who are not very good then they will have lost enthusiasm 

Surely there is a sign above the dressing room stating 'Dressing Room' Ergo how can it be lost?

Time warp?

Parallel Universe?

Stolen by Burton Albion fans?

A new low. - Gone for a Burton?

Check the Databass.

There must be Coors for this type of alement.

5 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Surely there is a sign above the dressing room stating 'Dressing Room' Ergo how can it be lost?

Time warp?

Parallel Universe?

Stolen by Burton Albion fans?

A new low. - Gone for a Burton?

Check the Databass.

There must be Coors for this type of alement.

Maybe we just don't have the Pedigree to do it.

I think that Rowett should be given time - Four games.

Brentford cost 4 quid to assemble.

I would have been proud to be a Brentford fan watching their performance against Fulham on TV.

Why has a manager got to tell a player to try his hardest?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Well the warm weather training & morale boosting trip to Dubai clearly backfired spectacularly, since that was the start of the slump. 

It was a wake to say goodbye to Martin and Russell - and to 2nd place 

1 hour ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Pearson saw it, and if given time I’m sure would of sorted it, however time is something we don’t give

Not sure rowett can sort it after the football he is serving up, but it’s time we need to give someone to sort it?!?

Sort what? The players are different.

2 hours ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Pearson saw it, and if given time I’m sure would of sorted it, however time is something we don’t give

Not sure rowett can sort it after the football he is serving up, but it’s time we need to give someone to sort it?!?

Saw what? 

He tried to play 4-4-2 despite not having the players.

He’s a pussycat. He’s not hard, he’s not ruthless, he’s just a bit of a weirdo. 

Pretty much convinced he has and have posted as much. Pains me somewhat given I've stated endlessly that he needs to be given time if for no other reason than a belief that the club most requires some stability, but if he has, and it remains open to question, then there is surely no way back. It's pretty depressing to see us in this spot yet again :(

3 hours ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Pearson would've got us relegated before anything else.

A man riding off the coat tails of an absolutely incredible squad at Leicester that he nearly got relegated.

Tried to play Will Hughes and Craig Bryson in the centre of a 442 and a powder puff Vydra and James Wilson up top.

Given time he would've had us in League One

People always view ‘losing the dressing room’ as something much more devious than it really is. 

In reality it’s the point at which the players have no idea what the manager wants anymore. 

For example, Liverpool in the Cup was when Pearson lost it. I’ll never forget Ince going to close the ball down only to be told by Pearson to drop off. Nobody knew what they were supposed to be doing.

11 minutes ago, cannable said:

People always view ‘losing the dressing room’ as something much more devious than it really is. 

In reality it’s the point at which the players have no idea what the manager wants anymore. 

But our players must know what this manager wants, he's never really changed his playing style?

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

But our players must know what this manager wants, he's never really changed his playing style?

We haven’t had a style of play all season though, it has been no more complicated that ‘11 round pegs in 11 round holes’. 

People keep saying we’re now a counter-attacking side… we’ve scored one on the break all season.

Archived