Excited for the game tomorrow

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Is crapping yourself an emotion?

43 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

If so, I second that emotion!

I think crapping yourself is actually a motion as opposed to an emotion............

Put me down for one too. This is turning into a **** thread. :blink:

8 minutes ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

If only we hadn't let Hughes go we could play the Mike Bassett Christmas Pudding formation with Will as the sixpence.

We should ban Hughes from being mentioned on here, jan 2017 and he signed a new 3.5 year contract.  It’s not bad enough we get served up the dross we do, but to add insult to injury we have to be reminded that one of the best players to come out of our academy, possibly ever, was sold in because he was deemed surplus to requirements ?

1 hour ago, PodgeyRam said:

That would be a disaster.

We lost all control of the midfield on Friday when Thorne went off on Friday and Palmer was forced to come deep with Johnson. That's even if we bear in mind that Thorne did not have a good game. 

Huddlestone would be left basically on his own against a strong and well-drilled Preston side. 

Ledley and Huddlestone should start in midfield. Johnson shouldn't be on the bench.

He could try Palmer as the striker. From what I gather he played there a few times for Huddersfield last season and did well.

I agree. Palmer was too deep on Friday (not through any fault of his own). He'd end up doing the same against Preston if he is in the middle with Huddlestone.

1 minute ago, Inglorius said:

I'm interested in a detached kind of way what Rowett will do differently after Fridays debacle. Could have a big bearing on whether he's here this summer.

Nothing different I reckon.......              4-2-3-1

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

3 points is essential tomorrow. Anything less than that and the season is over...and if we win and that lot down the road lose then they can’t finished above us..!

In a way it’s essential but we have had must win matches over the last few weeks and failed to win any of them. 

I'm curious to see if we can be even worse or just as bad as on Friday, I hope not, but we are on telly again so, just seems all too likely. Nah, not really, 'course not.  We'll have to be up for this or what's the point. 3-0 Derby. Game on.  Iketchi Anya in at left back for me. Thorne and Johnson out, Huddlestone (can he play) and ledley in. Palmer in for Lawrence, Nugent in for Jerome. Sort it out Fellas. Chin up.

7 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

GOT to win tomorrow .... I can see Bristol, Boro and Millwall all winning and without 3 pts we will be out of it.

Our game in hand is a 'banked' defeat v Cardiff with the present form.

Yes, crapping myself too.

if Preston win - they go above us let us not forget

6 hours ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

If only we hadn't let Hughes go we could play the Mike Bassett Christmas Pudding formation with Will as the sixpence.

Archived