Rammed79

18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'd love to see Elsnik make the step up next season.

A facebook friend of mine is a Swindon fan and has been raving about Elsnik, says if he was fit he could make the difference in them getting promotion or not...think we were silly to let him go out on loan when he is just the type of midfielder we need...

On 3/9/2018 at 18:17, Jimbo Ram said:

A facebook friend of mine is a Swindon fan and has been raving about Elsnik, says if he was fit he could make the difference in them getting promotion or not...think we were silly to let him go out on loan when he is just the type of midfielder we need...

I think this year will do him the world of good. 

Throwing him into the Championship and expecting him to perform might have been one step too far.

Now he has experience in a physical league he will be much more likely to perform for us next year.

On 05/03/2018 at 17:05, MuespachRam said:

two signings should be...

that boy Hughes from Watford and to not let Martin go.

Christ we don't want to go backwards 

I think we need to make 6 signings. Four first team players and 2 squad players. This is based on how Rowett seems to want to play.

A new LB. It doesn't look like Forsyth will return to his former heights. Would be happy for him to be back up. 

A new DCM. We need someone who is better on the ball than Johnson and with some pace. Huddlestone needs a more mobile foil.

A winger.This is our weakest area IMO and Weimann or Lawrence may seem more acceptable if someone better is on the otherside.

A new CF. Martin doesn't suit how we play and Nugent and/or Jerome are only sub level now for me. 

A new young LCB. It is the weakest area of our u23 squad and we need a 4th choice after Baird is released.

Am experienced half decent GK. Don't rate Roos and i'm not convinced about Mitchell if Carson is out for weeks/months.

4 hours ago, sage said:

I think we need to make 6 signings. Four first team players and 2 squad players. This is based on how Rowett seems to want to play.

A new LB. It doesn't look like Forsyth will return to his former heights. Would be happy for him to be back up. 

A new DCM. We need someone who is better on the ball than Johnson and with some pace. Huddlestone needs a more mobile foil.

A winger.This is our weakest area IMO and Weimann or Lawrence may seem more acceptable if someone better is on the otherside.

A new CF. Martin doesn't suit how we play and Nugent and/or Jerome are only sub level now for me. 

A new young LCB. It is the weakest area of our u23 squad and we need a 4th choice after Baird is released.

Am experienced half decent GK. Don't rate Roos and i'm not convinced about Mitchell if Carson is out for weeks/months.

Roos has never done anything wrong he's better than Mitchell but Barnes is better than both IMO   Cover can play LCB even though they keep using him in different rolls Definitely need a proper winger but I'm sure Rowett knows that