2 players from under 23 in first team picture

B4ev6is

Well luke thompson and bogle in first team picture involded with first team picture and gary basicly said these two will be involded for rest of the season but will think coming of the bench when short on player likes shiffield wednesday when sam winnal can not play so chance one of them to step in.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

I'd be surprised unless we get loads of injuries.

If we secure top 2 by end of season then I'd be very surprised if we've done this with youth team players in the team.

That said, if they play or are involved, I wish them well and hope they have a stormer.

Pretty sure they'll just be training with the first team, which makes sense. Maybe the odd bench appearance, about it.

16 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

I thought this meant the picture of the squad. Do they even do those still anymore? Haven’t seen one in a while!

Good point. Haven't seen one in yonks.

24 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Good point. Haven't seen one in yonks.

That really is a very good point. These in years gone by were very apparent...whole squad photographs with trainers, coaches, the full Monty. {Remember the one with Maxwell?That probably killed it off }. But it really is about time to have one done, with as many staff as possible. Team Derby County, Club Derby..that sort of thing. Would be great for marketing and morale and maybe even get a supporter in there as well as a nod to the part fans play. 

17 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

I'd be surprised unless we get loads of injuries.

If we secure top 2 by end of season then I'd be very surprised if we've done this with youth team players in the team.

That said, if they play or are involved, I wish them well and hope they have a stormer.

you never know with these youngsters ,might surprise ,get em involved we might have a star on our hands who know's

17 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

I thought this meant the picture of the squad. Do they even do those still anymore? Haven’t seen one in a while!

No loads of selfies but no team photos. Not like the old days , jumpers for goalposts. 

They did take one earlier in the season but for some reason it hasn't appeared anywhere. Up until this season it came as a free poster with The Ram.

I put up with last season's with Pearson on it right up until Christmas but got fed up of it and binned it now. So many changes since then (as always). A season is a long time in football.

14 hours ago, Ellafella said:

That really is a very good point. These in years gone by were very apparent...whole squad photographs with trainers, coaches, the full Monty. {Remember the one with Maxwell?That probably killed it off }. But it really is about time to have one done, with as many staff as possible. Team Derby County, Club Derby..that sort of thing. Would be great for marketing and morale and maybe even get a supporter in there as well as a nod to the part fans play. 

I can see the fan now, he’ll look like he’s photo bombing it. Or possibly just be naked and streaking across the front. 

18 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I’m so getting one of those (for my daughter) if we get promoted. Now I’m really excited about the possibility. 

If we do go up, let’s hope we don’t buy lots of duds like we did last time we went up.

On 08/02/2018 at 03:40, Ellafella said:

I remember getting the the team photo for the 1993/94 season, the team did a signing event at the assembly rooms one evening. It was great fun for the kids trying to get a signature for every player in the squad. The players seemed to enjoy it too.......except Tommy Johnson who was a miserable little ****er throughout that event. 

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Back on topic please guys

Luke thompson will be on the bench today

Bench will be roos, Baird, Pearce,weimman or anya, Nugent, thorne or ledley, Palmer.

If he does drop one of those it will be for Johnson if he's fit.

That's what I think anyway. Don't think Thomas will be on the bench unless we have injuries.

Archived