Every one has a bad day get of their backs

AbuDerbyDave

Nobody's really slating the team are they? it's mainly frustration with our result which feels like a massive missed opportunity. 

Gary Rowett didn't help himself with all the "we're only looking upwards" guff. Bristol had several injuries,  a fixture pile up and were in wretched form. So looked very vulnerable to a fast start and an early goal.

Instead we got 25 mins of standing off, slow passing, hesitant. Looked nothing like a team that were "seeing if they can chip away at wolves". Similar start to 2nd half.

Wolves lose so few and their defeat such a surprise that it makes our game feel like 2 pts lost rather than 1 gained.

Yes it's just a bad day. Same as we all say every time we have a poorish performance. Our home form needs to be recaptured. 4 points shed in the last 2 games. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe we had a bad day. With a bit of luck, the cross bar being an inch higher, their centre half not being on the goal line and a ref who makes right call. We would have maybe had 3 goals.

That is however if, but's and maybe's. 

Console yourself by looking at the league table. 

Things could always be worse remember the bad old days of Division 3 and 11 point season debacle.

Com'n smile it costs nothing 

20 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

I don't believe we had a bad day. With a bit of luck, the cross bar being an inch higher, their centre half not being on the goal line and a ref who makes right call. We would have maybe had 3 goals.

That is however if, but's and maybe's. 

Console yourself by looking at the league table. 

Things could always be worse remember the bad old days of Division 3 and 11 point season debacle.

Com'n smile it costs nothing 

Agree with this post, it was always going to be a game define by small margins, which it was, on another day it could have been 2 or 3 to the Rams, we are on the right track, a team which is very hard to beat, and a team, in the most part, will score goals, 9 unbeaten, and that is not easy to achieve in the championship, keep this run going and by May we will be  a premiership team.

33 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

If you could just correct the thread title I might give you a like.

As it stands though? No.

There's two F's in off.

'Everyone' instead of 'every one' as well. 

21 hours ago, Boycie said:

Not nice.

Train driver hey? You’re my new favourite,?would have loved your job.

Never too late Boycie! Not sure if East Midlands are recruiting though. I’m with Northern. 

Not sure how many games you’d get to though :)

Archived