Every one has a bad day get of their backs

AbuDerbyDave

Been on the forum for a little while now. Not started any threads till now but why do Derby fans have to find a negative in a positive situation!!!

ffs were in second place get behind the team some of them might even be reading this. instead of vilifying them encourage them positive out ways any negativity. I Don’t work for the Samaritans but if it’s thats bad at the moment perhaps the train best thing for you

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, AbuDerbyDave said:

Been on the forum for a little while now. Not started any threads till now but why do Derby fans have to find a negative in a positive situation!!!

ffs were in second place get behind the team some of them might even be reading this. instead of vilifying them encourage them positive out ways any negativity. I Don’t work for the Samaritans but if it’s thats bad at the moment perhaps the train best thing for you

It’s human nature mate.I don’t mind anyone criticising as long as it’s balanced.

I don’t even mind people **** stirring because it can(occasionally be funny).

Overall this forum is a bunch of very positive loyal Rams fans but we do need the alternative view.

I’ve seen people slating JR today(I don’t see it) but I do consider what they say and I’m open to changing my mind.

You get to learn a little bit of peoples personalities after a while and you filter stuff out but guaranteed they want Derby to be a success as much as anyone else.

Good positive thread mate...Choo choo!!

2 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

It’s human nature mate.I don’t mind anyone criticising as long as it’s balanced.

I don’t even mind people **** stirring because it can(occasionally be funny).

Overall this forum is a bunch of very positive loyal Rams fans but we do need the alternative view.

I’ve seen people slating JR today(I don’t see it) but I do consider what they say and I’m open to changing my mind.

You get to learn a little bit of peoples personalities after a while and you filter stuff out but guaranteed they want Derby to be a success as much as anyone else.

Good positive thread mate...Choo choo!!

Thanks

1 hour ago, AbuDerbyDave said:

Are you saying we should be chuffed to bits by our current position, or otherwise be chuffed to bits by a train?

Archived