Support @BurtonRam7!

Coneheadjohn

One of our own,feeling the exam pressure.

Perhaps we can help him over the line?

I’m as thick as **** but I’m sure there’s plenty of teachers and inspirational people on here who can advise.

I don’t mind chucking a few quid in the pot for a results based reward(with proof of grades of course).

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a teacher so take this piece of advice with a pinch of salt, if you answer all of the questions correctly in the exam you will get an A, try not to get any wrong as it will lower your grade.

I've also got a flower pot you can have.

52 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

I’m doing my final year dissertation at uni while also being a moderator on here, where’s my bloody thread

You don’t get bladdered and post on here though.

Everyone loves a drunken fool.

I’m not chipping in though, no bugger helps me.

Just remember, there's little in life more overrated than good grades and little more exaggerated than the touted ill effects of bad ones.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Just remember, there's little in life more overrated than good grades and little more exaggerated than the touted ill effects of bad ones.

And it's proven fact that more forum usage puts hairs on your chest.

59 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

58 minutes ago, David said:

And it's proven fact that more forum usage puts hairs on your chest.

I can confirm both of these statements are facts

Someone could have tagged me lads, didn't realise this thread existed:lol:. Thanks very much @coneheadjohn, my forum dad as always.

Exams went a lot better than I thought today, I felt quite positive coming out of them. Haven't got one until Monday now so I'm relaxing  tonight and catching up on some much needed sleep.

Hasn't quite sunk in that I've only got about 48 hours left on the forum, and that will be it for about 5 months. Shall miss it.

Hopefully by the time I come back I'll have 3 Grade As and getting ready to study Law at the Uni of Manchester.:thumbsup:

Archived