Next game Vital

Dethorn

Look; I hold the copywrite on pessimism regarding Derby, me being a full time cynic and general misery! But I am beginning to feel a rosy glow about Derby's chances this year and the tablets haven't helped.

Mind you, unusually, I predicted we would comfortably beat Reading and look what happened!:D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/01/2018 at 09:42, FindernRam said:

Look; I hold the copywrite on pessimism regarding Derby, me being a full time cynic and general misery! But I am beginning to feel a rosy glow about Derby's chances this year and the tablets haven't helped.

Mind you, unusually, I predicted we would comfortably beat Reading and look what happened!:D

Wasn’t a bad prediction but Reading seem to be our bogey team. 

We go into each game with little bit more confidence than the last.

Keeping our fingers and toes crossed that our good run will continue but with just a slight bit of trepidation that things could go wrong at anytime. 

Just another day in the trials and tribulations of being a long suffering rams fan, always living in hope of a return to our 'glory days'.

One day we will reach the promised land.

3 hours ago, Kennington Ram said:

Exciting thing about next fixture is that if we can beat Bristol, we may well have ended their realistic 2nd place aspirations, barring a miraculous run. 

A bit early for such bold statements me thinks. They would only be 8 points behind us with nearly half the season left. 

On 08/01/2018 at 16:31, cannable said:

What happens if George, Ledley, Huddlestone, Nugent, Winnall, Davies and Pearce all get injured? 

Injuries being the problem in 14/15 and not the goals drying up...

They will be in an ambulance car park for 6 hours waiting for medical treatment,whilst the RAMS go marching on.

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

A bit early for such bold statements me thinks. They would only be 8 points behind us with nearly half the season left. 

I'm not suggesting it'd be us who goes up, but it does put an awful lot of pressure on them to either beat Cardiff away from home, with no opportunities to take points from Villa or Derby.

Any info on ticket sales for Fri anyone? 

Weather forecast for here in NW is not great but looking forward to this big time. Have mentioned before they will be so focused on Man City it could(stress could) be fantastic for us...... cue disaster :ph34r:

Archived