Don’t get too cocky just yet !

Cockney Jimmy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Cockney Jimmy said:

Just a friendly warning not to get over excited about the position the Rams are in.

Too often we have failed to deliver.

Stay humble 

I for one am certainly not getting over excited about the P word. I am however loving the position we’re in. The chase is fantastic, great excitement, more twists to come, and this is a journey few of us predicted this season. Embrace it, this is a ‘Work In Progress’ remember, lots more to come. Dynamic young manager, I hope we can keep him.  

1 hour ago, Cockney Jimmy said:

Just a friendly warning not to get over excited about the position the Rams are in.

Stay humble 

Cocky?

I haven’t seen too much evidence of too much cockiness around the traps, except perhaps in relation to the troubles at the Gumps.

I am more concerned that fan nervousness won’t impact the side when the current rich vein of form inevitably slips back a bit. My antidote to that risk is that we enjoy what is presently happening but not become over-invested in it just yet. In others words, keep reciting the mantra: “Early days. Long term work in progress underway.”

5 minutes ago, EssendonRam said:

Cocky?

I haven’t seen too much evidence of too much cockiness around the traps, except perhaps in relation to the troubles at the Gumps.

I am more concerned that fan nervousness won’t impact the side when the current rich vein of form inevitably slips back a bit. My antidote to that risk is that we enjoy what is presently happening but not become over-invested in it just yet. In others words, keep reciting the mantra: “Early days. Long term work in progress underway.”

Roger 

It was a full moon last night! The tea leaves stayed in the bag, a Magpie chased the black cat under a ladder and I have 13 steps in the house!!  Derby will NOT NOT NOT falter this new year.

Damn, the missus just opened an umbrella in the house and I can't find the salt to chuck over my shoulder. It's all going to go pear shaped afterall

2 hours ago, Cockney Jimmy said:

Stay humble 

Welcome mate... The locals get a bit mardy (I think that’s northern for pissed off) from time to time with us Cockneys. 

Ive got yer back if it all comes out on top. :lol:

Archived