'We had the resilience to see the game out'

RoyMac5

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, rynny said:

Hang on, you want to put suggestions forward of players that will be a bargain for us to sign in this upcoming window?

Let me just get me little black book out and give a ring around a few agents and managers and see what their players are going for and how much wages they want.

Get on with it then, if I've got to pick the new manager! ;)

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

So will he push us to promotion ! 

So you don't want us to be just the scout, manager, financial director, and club chairman you also want us to see into the future. You obviously hold us in high regards, curtains.

Just now, Mistaram said:

You could get Duffy from Sheff U for free he's out of contract at end of season and can leave in Jan  He's very good midfielder would improve our team and probably on max £6,000 a week 

Yes but will he guarantee promotion? :ph34r:

For the-record I like Rowett and touted him for Derby Manager  

I hope he doesn’t get complacent thinking this squad is the bees knees and doesn’t need sorting .

Still backing Rowett but some things about his management could be better  .

Sad really that people are having a go at me and one protagonist was staunch McClaren  

Just now, curtains said:

For the-record I like Rowett and touted him for Derby Manager  

I hope he doesn’t get complacent thinking this squad is the bees knees and doesn’t need sorting .

Still backing Rowett but some things about his management could be better  .

Sad really that people are having a go at me and one protagonist was staunch McClaren  

Recently GR has been consistently stating in his interviews that "we can play better". To me that sounds clear that he thinks he can get more out of the current crop.

Maybe he will focus on coaching the existing first team squad rather than agonising about who he could add for this window?

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Didn't some brummy fan tell us about an 8 game winless run they went on with GR?

This is true, from 17th Jan 2015 to 

Leeds Utd 1-1 Away draw

Sheff Wed 0-0 Away draw

Norwich City 0 - 0 Home draw

Fulham 1 - 1 Away Draw

Milwall 0 -1 Home Loss

Boro 1 - 1 Home Draw

BHA 3 - 4 Away Loss

Ipswich 2 - 4 Away Loss

In comparison SMac went on a 7 game winless run and a 6 game winless run. Clement also had a 6 game winless run.

5 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Recently GR has been consistently stating in his interviews that "we can play better". To me that sounds clear that he thinks he can get more out of the current crop.

Maybe he will focus on coaching the existing first team squad rather than agonising about who he could add for this window?

I think Rowett has got all he can out of what he has got  

Archived