'We had the resilience to see the game out'

RoyMac5

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

Watford !! Nothing to do with a foreign scout dimwit 

You said not had any player whose been anything but a disaster......

Didnt say anything about a scout abroad......

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Apologies. I don't see what not liking one manager has to do with knowing who to replace him with. I'm not currently a Rowett fan, who knows that might change as I keep reading how he's still learning the job, but who to have instead what's the point in having an opinion when I'm never going to get to appoint them! :lol:

What’s the point of having an opinion if your never going to get to sack them???

its opinions if you have such a strong one that rowett is the wrong man then it’s fair to ask you who in your opinion is the right one ? Who’s a realistic appointment in opinion that’s better than what we have ? 

19 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Apologies. I don't see what not liking one manager has to do with knowing who to replace him with. I'm not currently a Rowett fan, who knows that might change as I keep reading how he's still learning the job, but who to have instead what's the point in having an opinion when I'm never going to get to appoint them! :lol:

Well I guess people want to know why the constant moaning? 

They probably also want to know what realistic alternatives there are so they can compare his record against Rowett's?

16 minutes ago, Sir Gary of Rowett said:

Wasting your time with that Roy, top of the league and he would be 

0409FCC2-786B-4194-9EA7-49BDB5854C58.png.1eb02b1775d0acabf517b10e765b3748.png

Fans like that this club can do with out, bet the real Roy Mac would be pissed that his name is put next to this pigeon brained weapons posts

Every fan is sacred

every fan is good

Every fan is needed

in your neighborhood

9 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well I guess people want to know why the constant moaning? 

Ooh get you! The anti-Rowett comments are to balance out the unrealistic pro-Rowett ones, the constant over praising of a manager who has done nothing yet!

10 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Come back then when the seasons over - as you say you can't judge on half a season, no you can't either then.

Why not, for the time being at least, give him the benefit of your doubt rather than criticising at every opportunity?

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Ooh get you! The anti-Rowett comments are to balance out the unrealistic pro-Rowett ones, the constant over praising of a manager who has done nothing yet!

But where’s your balance? All negative but never a positive option you’ve already put in place that rowett will not cut it and be sacked if he happens to do well and get promotion ,,, is football the area of your life that you get to moan and the thought of us doing well is your worst night mare , come on tell us who would make you happy as realistic replacement for rowett , we know you can’t appoint him but you also can’t sack rowett so balance allows you to have an opinion on both if you have such a strong opinion on the other

10 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Why not, for the time being at least, give him the benefit of your doubt rather than criticising at every opportunity?

When we win I give him the benefit of the doubt. Why don't you be critical when he doesn't? I can't see the problem with posts that point out flaws in Rowetts Master Plan for total domination?

8 minutes ago, archied said:

...come on tell us who would make you happy as realistic replacement for rowett...

As you know I wouldn't have sacked Mac. As for a replacement know for Rowett, no idea who's out there.

13 minutes ago, archied said:

But where’s your balance? All negative but never a positive option you’ve already put in place that rowett will not cut it and be sacked if he happens to do well and get promotion ,,, is football the area of your life that you get to moan and the thought of us doing well is your worst night mare

See this is the silliness posters get when they dare look under the surface of the Rowetts managership.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

As you know I wouldn't have sacked Mac. As for a replacement know for Rowett, no idea who's out there.

See this is the silliness posters get when they dare look under the surface of the Rowetts managership.

Fair play , won’t challenge your anti rowett posts again , it’s not meant to be silliness but rather provoke a debate on football and to be fair you’ve made it clear that Mac should not have been replaced by rowett ,, don’t agree with you but it’s a fair stand point 

2 minutes ago, archied said:

Fair play , won’t challenge your anti rowett posts again , it’s not meant to be silliness but rather provoke a debate on football and to be fair you’ve made it clear that Mac should not have been replaced by rowett ,, don’t agree with you but it’s a fair stand point 

You weren't just challenging the football though were you. Anyway, enough's enough. There's a new game to look forward to at Ipswich.

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You weren't just challenging the football though were you. Anyway, enough's enough. There's a new game to look forward to at Ipswich.

What I was trying to do was challenge your view of the football and why you saw it that way but as you say Ipswich up next move on

2 minutes ago, archied said:

What I was trying to do was challenge your view of the football and why you saw it that way but as you say Ipswich up next move on

I prefer my football played in a different way to GRs philosophy of the game, I assumed that was obvious by my preferring a manager like Mac.

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I prefer my football played in a different way to GRs philosophy of the game, I assumed that was obvious by my preferring a manager like Mac.

Fair enough

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

So you don't actually believe what you say? You just say it to counter people making positive comments?

You mentioned wanting Monk in 2 separate posts, so can you tell us what he has brought to Boro this year which would make you want him ahead of Rowett?

Archived