'We had the resilience to see the game out'

RoyMac5

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Why do you think that archied?

GR hasn't had to ride a tough patch out yet.

Like most things at this point ,it’s a gut feeling I think it starts with the feeling that rowett seems to concentrate on the basics first then build from there ,, hard work , organisation , hard to beat physical enough not to be bullied , I think he never loses sight of that and as such has a fall back to and build from base that serves well , we have had some horrible losses this season so far that have not wobbled us in what we are doing and we have put them behind us and carried on getting good results ,

the big thing for me is there seems to be a black or white view taken by most on so called rowettball or the so called beautiful mac1 game where as for me I fully believe you need a merging of both ,

i want to see us play exciting good football , course I do ,you don’t watch derby ( football) for 50 years and want to see turgid boring football,that said it has to start with total hard work ,team work and players that will run themselves into the ground no matter whether the game is going well or badly , now if you can get talented players on that wavelength you really are cooking ,

rowett clearly shows he can achieve the first part of that equation, can he evolve and take that further with better players in terms of quality football only time will tell but I honestly feel I’ve seen glimpses of bloody good stuff at times ,

pits all about opinions and in mine I’ve seen enough to get behind him and give him some time and trust ,,, others haven’t and that’s their choice 

Just now, curtains said:

You can’t can you. 

Well you will need to put up the stipulations for the parameters that I need to search under. I don't want to go and list players for you to come up with some ridiculous reason as to why they do not count.

1 minute ago, rynny said:

Well you will need to put up the stipulations for the parameters that I need to search under. I don't want to go and list players for you to come up with some ridiculous reason as to why they do not count.

And as if by magic

2 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

Ledley 

1 minute ago, curtains said:

Wages ! 

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

Come on ones that will impact our promotion push 

Just now, curtains said:

I don’t know how much he is paid to class him as a bargain do you ! 

What do you class as a bargain then? How low do the wages have to be? Does he have to be a certain height? Play in a certain position? Should he live locally? Chew gum on match days? Have a decent Twitter following? Should he come from non-league or PL? International? 

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

Come on ones that will impact our promotion push 

Hang on, you want to put suggestions forward of players that will be a bargain for us to sign in this upcoming window?

Let me just get me little black book out and give a ring around a few agents and managers and see what their players are going for and how much wages they want.

Just now, mrdave85 said:

What do you class as a bargain then? How low do the wages have to be? Does he have to be a certain height? Play in a certain position? Should he live locally? Chew gum on match days? Have a decent Twitter following? Should he come from non-league or PL? International? 

What is a bargain you tell me. 

Archived